"Losing on you"

Paris

"He's here" Krishna announced as he saw Raman entering the conference room where all of them were working together. Shagun wanted to go to him because she knew how difficult it was for him to choose this company yet again but she backed off. To save the company was more important to them, than anything else. They worked the whole day and finally Raman figured out something that can save the company from getting sued. Shagun thought it wouldn't have been possible without Raman. The team was working since morning. Raman ordered all of them to go. Everybody left. Shagun stayed.

She came to him and sat next to his chair. She patted him on the back and said, "Thank you for coming. I know it was very difficult for you." Raman replied," Don't thank me, this is my company. I need to set my priorities right. " He left the conference room. She could see how much he was hurt. She continued her work.

After an hour

Shagun saw Raman sitting in his cabin, it was so late and he had eaten nothing since morning. She went in. She said, " I'm dropping you home." He replied, " I can go by myself. Thank you. "

She went closer to him and said," Don't you get what I said, I know you are hurt, stop acting like you are the strongest person and I can handle you being rude to me but I'm not leaving you alone here. Come with me."

He didn't get up from his chair, she took his hand and pulled him out of the chair. He wasn't stopping himself now. He walked with her, both their hands entwined tightly.
She drived to his place, they stopped at his place and He said, "I can go alone from here, you should go."

Shagun ignored whatever he said. After he got down from the car, Shagun took his hand again and said, " I don't like free advices and you know that."

They entered the house, she went to the kitchen and he went to sit on the sofa. She already ordered the food and now she was getting it all ready on the dinning table. After 15 minutes, she called him and said, "The food's ready." She waited for him but he didn't come. She didn't want to force him again so she waited. She waited for 10 minutes and then she had enough. She went and sat near him.

S: Okay let's not have food because we missed our flight. We don't deserve the food because we missed our flight.

S: I'm not going to tell you that it's okay because I know it is not. It is not okay for you.

S: But now that you have made the choice, you need to stop thinking about the choice you didn't make.

S: Thinking about it won't change anything.

She moved closer to him letting her arm roll over his shoulder.

S: You'll get over it. We are together in this.

A tear from his eye dropped on her thigh, she couldn't see him crying.

She took his face in her hands and started wiping his tears.