"Losing her father, twice"

Delhi

I: Okay so that is a long story, but I'll directly come to the point, the actual answer to your question, the answer you want to know. And that is, No. She is not my daughter, she is not mine and Raman's daughter. Sometimes I wish she was, then maybe she could have brought him back.

Vikram's expressions changed, he got the hint she gave him without even trying. She still misses him, still wants to be with him. If today he was here, she wouldn't even want to see his(Vikram's) face.

V: No Ishu, that is not the only answer I want, I want the other answer too. HOW ARE YOU RUHI'S MOTHER?

I: When Raman was 16 years old, his bhaiya and bhabhi died in a road accident. They were trying to have a child from a very long time, but it wasn't happening. Toh they prayed day and night to Ambe Maataa and promised that they will visit mataji when she'll get pregnant. And after a month she did get pregnant, they visited the temple and right there, they made another promise to visit again when they would have a baby. It took 3 hours from Delhi to visit that temple. So when Ruhi was born, the whole family was very happy and his bhaiya and Bhabhi decided to visit that temple but because Ruhi was just born, they decided to go alone. On their way to temple, they had an accident and right on the spot his Bhabhi died, his bhaiya
was still alive when they brought him to the hospital, he went to see him, and Bhaiya's last words to him were, " Aaj se Ruhi tumhari beti hai, kuch bhi hojaye, par tumhari beti koi aanch nahi aani chahiye." This incident broke them all, Raman almost went into depression but Ruhi helped them all, she was such a bundle of happiness. He always used to show me her videos, the first word she said was "paa", the first time she started walking. Ruhi was so special to him that he actually rejected so many girls who wanted to marry him but they were not ready to accept Ruhi. And that's when we met, maybe he was rejecting them all for me and God wanted me to have the most adorable daughter ever.

Vikram was shocked to know all of that, all these years he was confused about all of it and Ishita getting pregnant before her marriage was something he never thought she can do. She herself never wanted that to happen, but then how did she have a daughter with him, when he left her all alone right on the second day of their marriage. He gathered himself and asked, " And Ruhi knows about all of it? "

I: She does, she knows about it all. She was 10 years old when we got married, she had no problem with us getting married and in accepting me as her mother. But he never wanted anything to be kept away from her, so we went to her and told her everything, it was very difficult for her at that small age to understand all this. But we spent all our time with her, so that she never feels alone. She was the happiest little human on the day of our marriage.

She started crying because it reminded her of how difficult it was for Ruhi to see Raman go and never come back. It was more than what she felt, she lost her husband but Ruhi lost her father, not once, twice. Vikram consoled her. She wiped her tears and started talking about it again.

I: That's why I never leave her alone, especially on this day. We never celebrate but she always insists on celebrating, because for her getting a mother matters more than losing her father but deep down, she hides her pain by trying to enjoy. But today, I left her alone and trust me, I feel very bad about it. But Mihiku insisted me on doing this, she made me realise, ki bhale hi ruhi ke paas main hun, lekin uske papa ki jagah koi nahi bhar sakta and all these years, she never got time to remember and enjoy her memories with Raman. So this time, I want to give her that time, sirf Ruhi aur uske Papa. It's just been a day and I already miss her.