"Her incomparable Magic"💫

"There are magnets in my bones for the iron in her blood. " 

*plays the song in bg*

Two days to go before he reaches to the love of his life. A part of him is excited and dancing like a kid and a part of him is too nervous to face her as if he is meeting her for the first time. So to lower this nervousness he is back to this place,he calls his second home which is actually his office. He rushes to his cabin and finds her there like always,Shagun, His best friend who is his business partner too. He goes to her and hugs her in happiness and swings with her. She is shocked. This is the first time in last 10 years that he is this happy.

S: Where were you? You missed an important meeting. But thank god the clients are coming back in an hour. You booked some tickets for us. Where are we flying to?(in excitement)

R:Shagun,Meri jaan I can't even tell you how happy I am. I feel like flying right now and reach there. I just can't wait.

S: Aree Areee itni excitement lekin tell me na where are we heading to? We surely need a holiday to an exotic location. Jaldi batao baba.

R: Eeesh aise kaise, let me take you somewhere and then tell you where we are heading to.

Shagun has been there for him from last 10 years and she has never seen him this happy and she's sure it's not about work, its something else. Shagun loves him endlessly but never told him about that because she knows once she tells him, she'll ruin the friendship as well as her love for him. Her one sided love knows no bounds.