Kinapped and Forced to Enter a World of Fantasy Chapter 3

Chapter Three

            The night hasn't been bad so far. For the first hour I had to follow the asshole around and act like I couldn't hear the things he said about me. He talked about me like he already knew me. I wanted to reach out and smack his annoying smirk off that face. After he was done walking around say hello to every single guest he finally dismissed me and so I could go sit in the corner with all of the other slaves. The other slaves kept giving me looks of pity so I didn't even bother talking to them. Some of the girl slaves looked at me with envy; I would gladly switch places with them, if they only knew how much of a jerk he already is.

            I leaned my head against the wall and began to close my eyes when someone snapped their fingers in front of my face. My eyes opened quickly only to look into the bright green eyes of Donatello. He leaned back and reached out his hand to me. I looked at it skeptically and finally shrugged my shoulders and took his hand. He helped me up and led me to the center of the dance floor, not letting go of my hand.

            "Prince Donatello, are we allowed to do this?" I ask while looking at the ground.

            "Emma, I am allowed to do anything I want, and I really want to dance with you. So yes we are allowed." He raised my face to look into my eyes.

            In his eyes I saw so much joy and happiness. I couldn't help but smile.  He took my hand and placed it on his shoulder and placed his hand on my waist. He took my other hand in his and next thing I knew we were spinning and gliding across the dance floor. Not once did I move my eyes from his. He dipped me low and in the background I heard the song end. When I realized our dance was done I felt a pain in my heart.

            "Emma, that was wonderful." He whispered in my ear.

            Just as I was about to reply someone grabbed my arm and ripped me from him. I spun around to look at my worst nightmare, Andrew. He pulled me from the dance floor and out of the room. When we were in what I presumed to be the kitchen he slammed me against the wall.

            "I told you not to embarrass me, that little stunt just did."He slapped me across the face.

            "I won't say I'm sorry." I spat.

            "Do you want to get hurt?"He asked and I swear his eyes had a red tint to them.

            "I've been hurt before. You took me away from the only people I love and expect me to behave. Dancing with your brother was the happiest moment I have had the whole time I've been here. Why the hell did you bring me here? It's not like you need the company and you don't need me." I could tell the hurt showed in my eyes.

            "Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again. I am your superior and you are a slave, didn't your pitiful parents ever teach you manners?" He slapped me yet again.

            "I'll talk to you however the fuck I want to. Don't ever talk about my parents again. And they did teach me manners but only to use them on people I respect." A tear escaped as the pain hit me.

            "You are stupider than I thought. You have no comprehension of what I could do to you. I could kill you in an instant and not feel an ounce of regret. You are nothing but a stupid little human." He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me off the ground.

            My hands were clawing at his trying to get him to put me down. I did the only thing I could think of I kicked him hard in the balls. He dropped me instantly. After catching my breath I ran for my life. It was a stupid move to not run back to the dance but I had a feeling running into a roomful of people wouldn't stop him. When I thought I had run enough I looked around and saw I was in an old area of the house. I took off my heels so I would be quieter.

I jogged to the end of the hallway and saw some huge portraits. Each one had a name and date under them. My guess was that they were dead family members. I walked along and read every single one. Some of the names I had read in my old history textbooks. I slowed down when I got to the pictures of the Vesucci children. Something seemed odd. I noticed one had been removed.

            "I wonder who had been removed."I whisper.

            "That my child is not a story for you." a deep voice answered.

            "Who are you?" I spin around and ask the shadows.

            "You will figure out in time everything you want to know, but for now just behave. We can't have anything happen to you."

            Just as I was about to answer everything went black. In the blackness I heard people screaming. I opened my eyes and saw a black and red sky. I knew I was dreaming because the sun and moon were both up. I stood up and saw dead bodies all around me. I was wearing armor that was covered in blood. I stepped over the bodies of the fallen and walked to a stream. My plan was to wash up but in a stream full of bodies and dismembered body parts that plan didn't work out. I looked toward the sun and saw a brighter sky but not by much and looked at the moon and saw a almost pitch black sky.

            I was about to walk toward the sun but someone grabbed my hair and yelled at me that my king wanted to see me. The person started to drag me back toward the moon. When we reached my king I saw Andrew sitting upon a throne of thorns and bodies. It took all of my strength to bow and not to puke. He yelled orders at me but I could not hear what he said.

            "She is the key! KILL HER!!!!!!" Someone yelled from the shadows as an arrow stabbed me in throat.

            I woke up in the hallway gasping for air. That dream had felt way too real. I tried standing up but fell again and hit my head and blacked out.