16. Drama

3rd person's pov :

" I am ... Well he belongs to me . I am his dear one . "

Tears roll down from Wayo's eyes . He cuts the phone . Kit hugs Wayo tightly . Though Kit is a introvert kind of person but still he loves being with Ming , Wayo , Lam , Park , Forth , Beam . It's feels like lovely family .

Ming wipes Wayo's tear and pats on Kit's head . "Let's have dinner outside." Mings says .

"I don't want to ." Wayo says while looking at the floor .

"Come on Wayo ! You can't stop living ! Life goes on Wayo with someone or even without someone ... " Kit says firmly . His eyes becomes blank .

.................

Lam is shocked to see a girl entering Forth's room . He called Park .

" If Forth has something with that girl I am going to beat him to death ." Park says as he enters the dorm. Both of them knock at the door .

"Yes !" That girl opens the door .

"Where is Forth ? Why are you here ? " Park shouts as soon as she opens the door .

"Get out ! That's non of your business . Who the hell are you ?" That girl shouts back and closes the door .

Park looks at Lam .." call Forth."

Rinnnngggg !!

"Hello "

"Beam ? Are you with Forth ?" Lam asks .

" Yes ! Why ? "

"Where are you guys now . We need to talk ." Lam says in a flustered face as he heard some conversation of Forth and Beam like ... " stop it Forth .. le .. let me talk .. ahh ..um "

Lam changes his question hurriedly . "Can we meet in th evening ? After 3 hours .. ?"

"Okkk ! Let's meet in my room . " Beam says . Beam cuts the phone .

"What happened ?" Park asks seeing Lam's tomato red face .

" Nothing ! Forth is better than you . " Lam smiles shyly and runs out of the dorm .

" Huuu ?" Park frowns . Then he also runs to catch up Lam .

................

"So you guys are together now ? " Lam asks to Beam while drinking coffee together at Beam's room .

"You are living with Beam because a girl who is your neighbour is living in your room for sometimes ?" Park asks .

"Your mother suggest you that ? She didn't know anything ?" Park asks to Forth .

"And Prin knows Phana ? She calls Phana by his name ? " Forth asks to Beam .

"Wayo planned everything ? That date was fake ? " Beam asks to Lam .

Knock ! Knock !

They all look at the door which was already open .

"Come here ! We need to clear everything out . It's confusing . " Forth says to the man who is standing near the door .

...........................

Wayo , Kit and Ming are sitting in a table of right corner at "The Hunger " restaurant . They have ordered their thai food .

"Isn't it P'Pha ?" Kit points at the table to their left . "Oww ! So it is his gf ?" Kit adds .

"She is beautiful ." Ming looks at her .