4. wife ?

3rd person's pov :

It been 3 days since the weekend . Forth helped Beam to shift this dorm which is only one building apart from his dorm . They meet often . Now they almost have lunch together everyday .

Beam didn't bring Wayo's topic again . Forth didn't mention it either . Beam realizes that his gaint pet became more clingy to him after the all Wayo things happened .

Beam chuckles remembering how Forth pouted today when he found Lam was sitting beside his Beam during lunch , and there was no place for him .

" How can those two giant pout so cutely ? " Beam mumbles while walking into the medical faculty .

(A/N : one is a Forth .. and guess the other giant .)

" P' Beam...... " Beam's steps halt . It's very familiar voice but at this moment he doesn't want to hear it . Don't know why ...

Beam turns arround . "Hii Wayo !"

"P' ! Are you angry with me ? I am really sorry I couldn't make it that day ."

"No .. Wayo .. It's okay ! Not a big deal ." Beam replies with a thin smile . " What are you doing here ? Waiting for Phana ?"

" No . I have already met him . I was going to the engineering faculty . " Wayo smiles .

" Wh.. why ? " Beam frowns . He didn't like it . He doesn't like the idea of Wayo being with Forth now . It's over . Everything is beyond perfect . Now what ... Beam looks at Wayo demanding an answer .

"I need a help from P'Forth ."

"Tell me ! What is it ? I will talk to Forth ." Beam asked hurriedly .

"Aa... actually do you about the beach trip of engineering faculty ? Ming asks me to join him . He said one friend of each student can join to the trip with their own expenses . So , I am going with him . I want P'Pha to come with me . If , P'Forth can help me ... you know he is the head hazer . "

Beam is shocked how Wayo could even ask this to Forth ? Is he that much innocent ? Now Beam is so happy with what Forth did last weekend .

Blinngg ..

Beam was lost in his thought when Wayo recieves a text . He starts jumping out of happiness .

"P' ! P'Forth said P'Pha can join ." Wayo says happily .

Again Beam is shocked . "You said you was going to talk with him .. then ? ."

"Oh ! I texted him earlier . But I thought he was busy so ... " Wayo replies .. "then bye bye P' ! I need to pack my things ."

Wayo leaves but Beam couldn't move for sometimes .

" Hello ! I need to see you now ." Beam hangs up the phone and didn't wait for the other person's reply .

Beam sits in the medical foodcourt .

Forth's pov :

What a day it is ! At first Wayo 's weird request which gives Lam a great opportunity to tease me . Now Beam who is sitting in the middle of foodcourt developing a negetive energy arround him .

"What happened ?" I asked .

"I should ask you that .. what happened P'FORTH ?" Beam's shout makes everyone in the foodcourt looking at them .

I don't know what was that ? I have never seen Beam this angry and what's with this P'Forth ?

"Beam ! Why are you calling me that ?" I asked .

"Why ? Isn't it your favourite ? So favourite that you can fulfill any wish of that person who calls you that ." Beam continues to shout .

"Beam... calm down . Why are you shouting like this ? And what wish ? " I am clueless .

"Oh really then what about Wayo ? Do you want to show off your power to him so that you can have a chance ? " Beam again shouts .

I am trying so hard to calm myself down but what's with the words . It is rude . Isn't he overreacting ?

"Beam it's not like that . The request was so weird I didn't know what to say . I couldn't say no . And it's okay one friend of each student can join ." I replied .

"Really ? You have never asked me to join ? Stop making excuses Forth ." Beam pushes me backward and looks away .

"Beam .. Beam look at me na .. I don't ask to them join . They came themselves . I could not say no because Wayo ... "

" Wayo what Forth ? Did he promise to give you something instead of this or you decided to have threeso.... "

" Beeaaammm ."

3rd person's pov :

Everybody in the foodcourt is scared to hear a shout . Some of them tremble too . Nobody dare to look at the source of the shout .

1 minute ... 2 minutes ..

A sound of a starting bike is heard after 3 minutes of pin drop silence .

Everybody looks at Beam . Wow ! He is still alive . Dailing a number in his phone .

"Hello ! I will go to the beach trip this weekend with you guys . "

"Wow ! That's a great idea... but you have to tell For... " Lam couldn't complete his words when Beam says ....

"What ? Do I really need permission of your head hazer to join ? I don't want and I will not ... I am not asking you , I am telling you that I WILL JOIN ." Beam hangs up the phone .

Lam shocked . After hearing Beam , he is in a position like he could not remember his own name . What just happened .

"Dam ! He sounds like head hazers pet.., no no not pet , g..f ? not even that ..wife ?." Yeah ! he sounds like wife." Lam mumbles .

..................................

( A/N : I will update next part soon . )