my worth [part three]

word count: 5783

= third person pov =

"The first Breath Style that was even created was the Breath of the Sun, through that, Demon Slayers have been able to create other Breath Styles from that one single Breath Style. The five main Breath Styles are The Breath of Water, The Breath of Flames, The Breath of Thunder, The Breath of Stone and the Breath of Wind. The Breath Styles make use of specific and concentrated breath patterns, which increase the user's lung capacity and amount of oxygen in the blood. This increase of oxygen allows the user to enhance their physical abilities and mental concentration, allowing them to fight on par with Demons, whose physical prowess surpasses that of the average human."

"But before you even learn any of the Breathing Styles from whichever Breath Style you are going to learn, you must first master Full Focus Breathing. It is a state where Breath Style users inhale the maximum amount of oxygen within a specific breath pattern to raise their physical and mental strength to their utmost limits. Advanced Demon Slayers, such as the Pillars, can constantly maintain a Full Focus Breath state, even while asleep. There is an immense difference in strength between someone who can maintain Full Focus Breathing at all times and someone who cannot."

"Then there are the Nichirin Blades. They are special blades used by and made specifically for the Demon Slayer Corps to slay Demons. They are forged from a unique ore that constantly absorbs sunlight, one of the only major weaknesses of Demons. Therefore, decapitation by Nichirin Blade is one of the only ways a human can kill a Demon. Nichirin Blades take on a distinct color when first drawn by its owner, which is why they are also referred to as "The Color Changing Swords". However, the holder is required to have a certain amount of skill, or the blade will not change color."

"Do you understand what we are telling you, Daiichiro?" both Ubuyashiki and Rengoku flinch at the blank look on Yasato's face, she places a hand on her head while raising her other hand.

"I understand, but... can we start from the beginning? PLEASE explain it in a more simpler way." Ubuyashiki chuckled softly when he saw Yasato start crying softly, Rengoku laughed as he roughly pats Yasato on her back while Ubuyashiki pats her head softly. Yasato was currently at Ubuyashiki's Estate, having been brought there since Ubuyashiki's was the main priority, he was a person leagues above them, like, WAY ABOVE THEM. She sniffed and wiped away the tears that ran down her face before taking a sip of the tea that was offered to her, taking a deep breath through her nose and thinking.

'I wonder what Breath Style I should learn... I usually rely on speed... I wonder if the Breath of Thunder helps with speed.'

"The Breath of Water is the most common Breath Style to learn, since it is the easiest Style to learn for beginners." she nods her head at that.

"So, Daiichiro-san, which Breath Style do you want to learn?" Ubuyashiki asked, she looked down in thought.

"Is there a Breath Style that rely's on speed?" he nods.

"That would be the Breath of Thunder. This form mainly focuses on channeling strength into the user's leg." Yasato hums as she nods her head to the information, squeezing her chin and nodding her head, she then hits the palm of her hand with the side of her fist.

"Alright, I've decided!" she bows her head "I would like to learn the Breath of Thunder please." Ubuyashiki laughed softly when he saw the disappointed look on Rengoku's face at her decision before letting out a sigh.

"There's no way I can possibly change your mind, is there?" her head shoots up.

"Not a chance!" he sighed.

"I thought so." he then raises his arm, a crow landed on his arm "I'll send Kuwajima a message that he'll be getting a new trainee." Ubuyashiki turns to her.