daiichiro yasato [part two]

[Daiichiro Yasato]

[1. General Information]
Date of Birth: 20th of November
Sex/Age: Female/24
Height: 6"5ft (198.1cm)
Hair/Eye Color: Dark Grey/Silver
Current Condition: Stable, Alive
Nationality: Japanese
Affiliation: Daiichiro Dojo (former)
Demon Slayer Corporation

[2. Traits]
1. Temperament
Laid back - is rather relaxed under certain conditions, can think under pressure.
Strong-willed - prefers to do things their own way, even against what others say.

2. Aptitude
Extraordinary - way above average, excellent in every way. Has a unique way of doing things and their skills and qualities are above average.

[3. Physical Appearance]

Grey hair and silver eyes that run in the Daiichiro Family, her hair is naturally grey though her mother has black hair, meaning she got her hair from her father. She has a strong physique but petite face, taking genes from both her mother and father. Her presence manages to send tingles down peoples spines with her piercing gaze at first glance, but when she truly get to know her, she's just a lively girl that loves to rough house and show those who think she's weak wrong. If we're talking about muscle, she'd probably be in between Uzui Tengen and Rengoku Kyojuro.

[4. Abilities]

Master of Mixed Martial Arts:

Since having a father who taught at a Martial Arts Dojo, she was taught everything her father knew and perfected each and every one of his techniques into perfection.

Breath Style: ???

To be revealed.

[5. Equipment]

Outfit

She wears the usual demon slayer uniform but a sleeveless top and the long pants, I also couldn't find a haori that would best suit her, but it would look something along the lines of this but instead of the black base it would be silver, or maybe black if you prefer.