Once he's paid and we've gotten our drinks we're on our way to the next city for tomorrow's non-televised show. "So you're single right?" He asks. I laugh and nod "yeah as single as I'll ever be" I answer looking towards him. He's looking forward so I have time to admire his side view. "What about you?" I ask. He chuckles and nods "yeah me too" he whispers. I nod slowly and look forward "when was your last relationship?" He asks. I look down at my lap "2 and a half years ago" I answer.

He nods understanding "wow and you haven't been with anyone since?" He asks. "What do you mean by been with?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. He rolls his eyes and smirks "you're naughty!" He shakes his head. "Mm well no it's not, it's been about a year and a half since I've slept with anyone and I haven't gone on any dates either" I answer. He nods impressed "and you're surviving?" He asks. I laugh slapping his arm "yes I'm perfectly fine with not getting any" I shake my head at him.

My phone goes off a few times so I check. A few texts from nattie and one from Nikki.

Nat- how are you two doing?
Nat- are you dating him yet?
Nat- you would be very cute together

I shake my head typing a reply.

Me- no we aren't, stop trying to hook us up!

"Who texted you?" He asks. "Nattie, she asked if we're dating yet and said we'd be very cute together" I roll my eyes and he shakes his head. "She's always trying to hook me up with the new girls" he says. "Oh Nattie" I whisper. Once I've replied to her I go to Nikki's text.

Nikki- we're all meeting at Olive Garden at 6:30

"Nikki said we're all meeting at Olive Garden tonight for dinner" I let him know. He nods "sweet" he whispers. I nod smiling and typing a reply.

Me- who's all going?

We continue talking as he drives through this city when my stomach growls. "Hungry?" He asks. I nod pouty rubbing my stomach. He looks ahead and spots a Denny's. "Dennys?" He asks. I nod quickly not really caring where we stop to eat. "Great" he whispers driving towards the Denny's.

I finish my coffee before we go inside just so the ice doesn't melt and make it gross. As soon as we walk inside the very few people inside look at us. "Just two?" The hostest asks. We both nod and she takes us to a big booth so Braun will fit. "Thank you" we whisper together. She places menus down and we look through them silently a short few minutes later a waiter comes up to us. "What can I get you two to drink?" He asks looking between us. "I'll have a coffee and a large chocolate milk" I answer. Braun looks at me and chuckles "I'll have the same" he answers.

The waiter nods "do you need a few minutes?" He asks. Braun shakes his head "no I know what I want, vi you ready?" He asks. I nod "yeah I know" I smile and close the menu. "I'll have the lumberjack slam, and a stack of pancakes" Braun orders. He nods a little shocked writing it down "chunky hash browns or shredded?" He asks. "Chunky" Braun answers. "Can I get the T-bone steak and eggs?" I order. He nods "chunk or shredded?" He asks. I smile "chunky" I answer. He nods writing everything down before taking our menus and walking away.

A few minutes later I get a respond from Nikki letting me know who all is coming to the group dinner.

Nikki- me, lex, nattie, Carmella, liv, Sonya and Mandy and of course you and Braun