Chapter 5 ADHD

Chapter 5 ADHD

Third person POV.

They ordered there drinks and food.

A couple minutes later they sat there talking (writing) with each other. Slowly she ran out of papers.

Willow was still stand off-ish with telling them a lot of things. So she kept a lot of things to herself since it was her specially.

Dean grasped her hand into his, Willow felt the pain go through her hand and she winced in pain but she held his hand, she liked the feeling of his hand holding onto hers, "So you going to tell us what had happened to your hand?" He asks.

Willow pulled her hand from his and grabbed her note book.

Are you going to tell me why you lied to me about your last names?

She looks at Dean and then Sam as she pass him the book. "Ok good point. But we did asks you first" he replied back.

Willow shrugs down in the booth of course Dean was right, they did ask her first. How was she going to get out of it? Tell them the truth? Or tell them a lie?

She grabs the note book again and flipped to the last page of the book since the other ones are filled with all of her writing already.

A couple of nights ago when I was walking up the stairs I tripped and fell onto my hand and knees

Not fully a lie. She did trip a day ago, so she worked with it.

She passed Sam the note book and he read it. "It looks worse then tripping onto your hand and knees" Sam said.

Sam grabbed her hand lightly and looked over it, "It looks like it was... I don't know like you got into a fight with someone" he said. Willow pulled her hand away and placed them under the table. "Hello you two fellas and... kid" Anna said.

She carried there drinks.

Willow layed back into the booth and kept her eyes away from anyone, especially Anna. Anna place the cups down, "She's not a kid" Dean grumbled out. "Oh my mistakes"

Willow POV.

Yeah your mistake... whatever use to it.

I kept my eyes from looking at anyone, not Dean, not Sam and especially not Anna.

I fiddled with my fingers digging under my nails. How would Miss Andwers be when she finds out that I didn't go to school today. I would probably get my ass kicked by her and some of the other teen girls that are stuck there with me.

How could I sneak away to get back to the orphanage? I can't leave Pancakes, Flapjacks and Ron alone for that long. I already miss them. Their so cute and cuddly and also my only family I have.

"Willow"

I look away from the table and look at Dean with confusion. "Hi" I mouth out.

Dean smiles and nods his head.

Third person POV

Third person POV.
Sam was clueing on her behavior.

He saw how she would space out, she would easily get distracted with anything as like the birds from before and since she has gotten here she has gotten distracted with the stary paper, playing with her hands, looking around the room and so on. When Sam was in college he had read a bit about ADHD so he understood it now.

"Hey" Sam taps her shoulder and she looks over to him, "I'm sorry but I need to asks you. Do you have ADHD" He asks.

Willow push some hair that fell in front of her eye and put it behind her ears and nodded her head, yes. Sam smiles at her "I knew it"

Willow raise her eye brow, "I'm sorry I had seen your behavior and it kind of reminded of ADHD" Sam spoke. Willow nodded her head.

Willow POV.

Should I tell then about my other problems... well not the part where I get kicked, pushed, punched, pinched,  ect. So on.

But I don't know how to tell them, like write down something in the lines of.

Hi, I also have sleep paralysis, insomnia, depression and anxiety.

Oh also hey I live at an orphanage too.

"What's ADHD again?" Dean asks.

"It's Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder"

"And...?"

I smile and grabbed my note book and went to the other side of the page.

I have a problem with keeping my mind on one thing. I get distracted easily, I tend to move a lot, mostly my hands.

I pace the book to Dean and he read it.

Thrid person POV.

Sam remembers that he had his computer on him, so he pulls it out and went on google and search up about ADHD for Dean to quickly read so he could understand it better.

Sam looked at Willows old finished note book and also remembers that there was a dollar store down the road.

He turned the computer around to Dean, "Read it." "I will be right back" Sam said.

With out thinking Sam kisses Willows cheek and left the dinner with out saying anything else. Willows cheeks went red making her look back down.

Dean smirks and pulls the computer closer to him and start to read the article about ADHD for her that Sam gave him.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader