😍007😍

-Week Later-

Macei Pov-
__________________________________

I was in my room just on my phone trying to see what to do on this boring Friday, well we had just got of school and now they're saying because of the "Rona" we can't go to school.

My Auntie TeTe came in my room with Rylie.She sat on the end of my bed and asked me do I want to get stuff sense we would be stuck in the house forever.

Also did I tell you we moved to California because to much stuff was going on but everybody moved done here and even the baby mama's even Jania and Kacey.

I just said yea and she left out and she said she'll give me about 2 hours or sum because she had to get herself together and Rylie.

_________________________________________

I just took a 1 hour shower and put on this:

Then I slapped me on some lipgloss and grabbed my minnie bag and airpods and my phone

I walked out my room to just say bye to my dad and walked in the room to see TeTe holding Rylie and she just walked out telling me to come out so she bulked up him and I got in the front seat and went on my phone until TeTe got in the car and started driving and I grabbed her phone and started playing my dad's music and I went live on my phone.

They kept commenting talking about tonight I should do a Talent show and do stuff on live because I'm funny ig and that they hate Quuartine.

I just told them yea sure and it might be late tho and the gang going to be over to make it better.

They started saying how I need to make a YouTube channel and they always say that but little do they know I'm already in the process and I have everything and since we gotta stay in the house I'm finna be doing that, school work there sending, and probably Tiktoks, also of course on live.

We get to the store and TeTe TeTe get's Rylie out and I'm still live so we walk in the store and TeTe TeTe get's all thess wipes and stared wipping it down and she had Rylie on my back cause we wasn't finna catch nothing.

So I'm still on live talking to them and then we head to the hygiene ail first and we started grabbing stuff cause it was fulled up so I showed them and was like "y'all can buy stuff to wash y'all ass but can't get in the bath to wash yo ass, y'all mad weirdddd yo sad casee".

We ended up feeling the whole car up and stuff and when we got back we put everything up and I went in my room and washed again cause who finna catch that Rona lady not Macei tf y'all thought this was.

I put on some Proud family you already knowww then started to just spot up my room and dumped my clothes I washed earlier on my bed to fold and put up. While I'm doing that uncle Dimitri calls and I answer he's like "yooo waddup" and I said "Hey" but we talked about how my grades been and how I've been in life we got off the phone with the I love's you and goodnight. (if many of you don't know that's Rich The kid's real name)

I then turn my light's off and turn my LED lights on. I then turned the proud family off cause I don't like missing episodes. I then put on my applemusic on my tv and played music by then I just ended up falling asleep not knowing what was gonna happen tomorrow ...

_________________________________________

This is an old I just added the last part of it really .🤷🏽‍♀️

I love y'allll !💕

Imma update a real chapter soon I was logged out and couldn't figure out my password but finallyyyyy I did and will be posting again .🥰

Also check out my other book .💞

Byeeee, what should happen or will next ? 🤨🤔