005🤧

After School ...🤭🤭🤭

•Uncle 3three Pov :

_________________________________________

So I'm supposed to be picking Amoura my niece up from school and tell me why she was about to give her number to this lil boy sooo me being me I hopped out the car and grabbed her hand and snatched the phone out the little boy hand and she kept saying "wHy yOu dO tHaT" and I'm like lil girl you betta fix yo self, so she stopped and quickly and quietly closed the passenger seat door and I deleted the boy number and blocked him, then gave her back her phone and she putted in the lil minnie bag and started her homework.

She knew I was going to tell yb, cause he don't play about his daughter.But imma low-key try to save her because he don't like when she share her number cause niggas be trying to expose people.

___________5 minutes later ____________

Amoura Pov -

We get to the house and I was scared asf, I was thinking was uncle 3three was gonna tell on me and my dad don't play that shit about having a boyfriend or anything .

Sooo we get in the house and I had already did my homework, I ran upstairs and see my dad sitting straight up on my bed on his phone looking at his phone staring hard at it, and it looked like he was finna break the phone holding it so tight.

But then he looked me dead in my eyes and was like "ay say slime what we not finna do is have you talking to these young ass niggas and they end up getting you pregnant, and I love yo big headed ass, don't come up doing no dumb shit, ight ?"

Yes dad, but I was just making friends but I understand they can only be my friends I guess, and I love you too .

We just hugged and we went downstairs to go to wallyyyyyworlddd with the gang and nem also the babyyymommacreww and the boysss, and uncle kennnn...

_________________________________________

I'm sooo sorry y'all, it's so short, but y'all been asking, so I gave y'all a lil sum sum also I switched some things up Macei is 12 finna turn 13 .Byeee 3️⃣🧸8️⃣💉💓💓💓