❗002❗

Kentrell Pov:

Airi been acting real clingy and been acting real weird.The day Macei snapped on her that's when some vibes kinda went down.

Damn talking about just feels different now but that same day when Macei meant all the fam they all loved her specially 3three,Tay,My mom,and Rylie (my sis son).

Macei actually starts school tomorrow we already have her stuff all we need is to see if she wanna ride da bus or be a car rider.

She's actually finna be 10 and we keep saying 10 for I don't know the reason why.But we gonna celebrate it Saturday since tomorrow Monday and our birthday Sunday we gonna celebrate both on Saturday and Sunday.Ow did I fo get to tell ya we have the same slime day.

I then all of a sudden hear yelling and a big slap.I run my bow legged ass down them so fast to see an angry Macei with a big ass handprint on her face.I look at Airi and see she had on a satisfied she then dropped it when she seen me and looked scared.

Next thing u know I see Macei bunch Airi dead in the mf face and I ran upstairs and called 3three to get hulk and then I started to pack Airi some bags in a trash bag cause she startin to much shit around here and it's annoying as tf.

Then I hear the door open and a big ass boom which caused me to run down them dam stairs again but with this trash bag,I'm bout sick from all this damn running now then when I mad it downstairs all I see is Nisha banging Airi head and on top of her punchin ha and see this nigga 3three calming Macei down by countin to 3 or 5 shit idk.

I really didn't care a bout no damn bag so I threw it no one noticed so I went over by Macei and told 3three I got ha so he went and grabbed Nisha and sent ha to the kitchen and he came back out and picked up the trash bag threw it outside with her phone,tiny bag,charger,and walet and he said that's were dusty musty hoes go out tf side.

Which made Macei laugh.But I was fr tho ahe deen pissed me off.Guess I'm free now.But ima chill tho.

I'mmmmmmm so sorry this is overdue and short but school's an ass especially my third period,but love you guys ima update and this is just a filler chapter.🥰💕🤦🏽‍♀️😭💞🙄❗

🖤🖤My only Daughter🖤🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें