🤪006🤪

Macei Pov-

I woke up to get ready, so I turned on my speaker, connected my phone, and turned it up, then pressed shuffle.Then brushed my teeth, and flossed.I started thinking about how I'm in 8th grade and it's lowkey so much different from 7th grade.I'm so happy I'm finna turn 13.

I went in the shower for about a hour and did my morning hygiene routine, put on my scent strawberry lotion, then sprayed some perfume on me, and put some earrings on. Then I did my hair, oh yea did I tell y'all I took my hair out cause it wasn't for me.But I still have my nails.But I'm finna do my hair and put some clothes on, also I have underwear and a bra on with a robe tied on me.

(30 minutes later)

_________________________________________

I walked downstairs and seen my dad eating some noodles sitting on the counter and 3three on live talking.

I just walked by and was holding 4ktrey and smiled, then walked off to find me something to eat, while they was saying hey and goodmorning .

As I was eating some steak wrapped with bacon I made sense I seen it on the office, I just had to make it but whatever, I'm finna get dropped off at school.

I get in the car with Nia and Taylin who picked me from the house since everybody was finna go do sum, so I called Nia to drop me off.

We in the car chillin with Tay dancing in the backseat while we just talking about random stuff.

___________10 minutes later____________

We pull up at school and I wave bye and say I love y'all and go to the building and headed towards the Gym because all the 8th graders had to meet in there cause we going to this high school to see how it will be.Well like a feild trip.

I go and sit cause not everybody was here and put my airpods on and put my apple music on and scroll thru Ig.

I then felt one of my airpods snatch out my air and I see this big body girl and she was a little bit of pretty.She looked at me and was like "Leave Johnny alone".

I snatched my airpod back and said "don't nobody want yo crusty ass nigga and before you come to me go check yo nigga first and he don't act like yo nigga" she rolled her eyes of what I said and walked away.

I put my airpods back in and sit back down, cause she really just tried me tho and I wasn't feel that type of shit like bitch gtf.

I just rolled my eyes at the situation that just happened and decided to go live real quick, so I went on the app and pressed the live button and a lot of people joined I was chewing on my gum and reading the comments and all you was my face and gun popping with my glossy lips.

I started smiling and said to thank you to all the people who kept saying I was cute and how my dad makes pretty/cute babies and blah blah blah.

Then this one comment I was reading was this lil rap about sum and I started laughing then they was like yo laugh contagious, I really didn't know how to respond so I just said thanks I guess.

But then more people started flurting in and I was gonna go live again in a minute when I got on the bus cause I'm always going live and plus I don't really have friends.

We rolling in the bus and I'm sitting down until this lil boy gone have the audacity to sit beside me.

I just still scroll thru my phone ignoring the stares from a far distance .

I look up cause it's starting to annoy me so I look up and see The girl from earlier whispering stuff to some girl and looking back at me giggling and shit.

I just rolled my eyes and started scrolling thru my phone again and the boy next to me tapped me and asked what my name was I just looked at him and lowkey blushed a lil and started looking down.

He just licked his lips and started smiling showing his slight dimples with his braces.

I was still blushing and I half way whispered and said Macei .

He said cool and told me his name was Jaylen and I just nodded my head and he asked for my number and I told him my Instagram and snapchat cause I wanted this to go easy and not just be giving my number out like that until I really trust them for people at school like 3three told me.

But a few like 30 minutes later we get there and the teacher's told us to be quiet and sit and wait so I just put my phone in my lil minnie bag and just waited and still talking to Jaylen.

Then he just but his head on my shoulder and we was just chillin and watching everyone talk and the teacher's then told us whoever we sitting by that's going to be our partner's and we all made an confused face and she said were doing this project.

It was an project for taking care of an real baby and the parents of the babies would kinda give us tips while were at the high school and then she said were learning it now cause some people are getting pregnant at young ages and me and Jaylen just looked at eachother and was laughing.

But when then stopped when she pointed at us cause she was assigning us which baby we get and she pointed to this brown skin girl and we got off the bus and the girl was holding like a mixed baby who looked about 1 and the girl gave Jaylen this bag and handed me the baby and I started holding her like her arms were around me.

Then she started telling us a whole lotta information and we walked in the high school, with the girl behind us.

Then others came and at that moment I knew it was finna be a long ass day.
_________________________________________

This short but this what I have and it's really a filler cause I'm trying to make another scene.
I love y'all and I know y'all hate me  for this short chapter.🧸💕🧸💕