Chapter1: HeartBroken

Regina's pov:
"You. You did this."
"Regina I-"
"Well you better hope in hell you didn't bring anything else back."
And with that I left. I walked out of Granny's unable to control my tears from spewing out of my eyes. I feel a pounding in my head and a ten times worse burning sensation in my chest.

I didn't realize where I was going til I got to the front door of my house. I opened up the door and slowly slid down with my knees prompted up. I laid my head in my hands and started sobbing.

How can I be so stupid? How can I have even thought that a kind, and caring, handsome man like Robin will ever want me. How can anyone love a monster like me. I have ruined the lives of so many people and some how I had expected to be happy? I'm weak. I had built up my walls so no one can get in but then I had stumbled along a thief and allowed him in so easily.

I had experienced heartbreaks before but never ever like this. When I had lost Daniel it was bad but not this bad. This feeling right now is nothing like I've ever felt before. It's like I've lost everything. Like there's nothing left to live for.

If I had left would anyone even notice or care? Robin now has his family back, The Charmings have their family which consists of Snow, David, Emma, Neal, an-and... Henry. I bet none of them even noticed I left.

I get up from my spot on the floor and walk to the kitchen. I go and grab a few bottles of wine and whisky and chug them all down in a matter of seconds. At this point I am completely drunk and cannot control anything I do but I can still very easily feel the aching pain in my heart. I take the empty bottles and throw them against the walls and onto the floor. There are broken pieces of glass everywhere. Not capable of feeling the physical pain I take a piece of glass and press it into my skin. My scream echos around the house.

No one loves you, you stupid, evil, selfish, vile, fat, ugly, useless, bitch...

All of these names I have been called are all coming back to me while I tear apart my skin. Everyone had always thought that the Evil Queen couldn't feel, didn't have any emotions or feelings, that I didn't have a heart. But I do. I do have a heart but right now I wish I didn't.
That gives me an idea. I plunge my hand into my chest pulling out my black and broken heart. But before I can crush it my aching body beats me to it.

I fall to the ground with my body all covered in blood and my heart in my hand. And I soon fall into a pool of darkness...

Robin's pov:
Once I saw Marian I don't know what went over me. I couldn't control myself. I jumped up from my seat and immediately welcomed her in a kiss.

"Mama?" And soon Roland had also joined in the family reunion.

She was here.
Marian.
My dead wife.

I heard the door and snapped my head to see who came in. No one had come in but someone went out. All I was able to see was her magnificent jet black hair but I could still tell who it was.

Regina.

I can't believe I forgot about her.

"Is something wrong Robin?" asked my wife.

"Umm... No. I just have to check on something real quick I'll be right back." I replied. And with that I ran out of the diner.

I hear steps behind me so I turn to see who or what it was.

"Where do you think your going?!" Henry questioned angrily.

"Look, Henry I know you're probably mad bu-"

"Mad?! No, I'm not mad. I'm disgusted, frustrated, furious but no not mad." Henry stated oddly calm."No I'm not mad bc you were the only person she let in, in like... I don't even know how long and you just go and break her heart like its nothing?! WHY WOULDNT I BE MAD?!" That was more of what I was expecting.

"I know Henry. I messed up. But right now I'm really worried about your mom and I think we should go check up on her." With that I started on my way to Regina's house.
***
Hey!
So as you all probably know I love Once Upon A Time and I love love love OutlawQueen! So since this is my first fanfic I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks!