Little Zombie Heart

Summary:

Sonic wouldn't be considered a zombie by simply looking at him. But no one really knows his past, and it's pretty horrific.

Stabbed.

Mutilated.

Choked.

Drown.

Impaled.

All of these happened to the blue hedgehog in his lifetime, yet here he was. Simply... he can't die, and his heart had stopped beating a long time ago.

...

...

(Past)

A child happily played with other school children, his smile big and wide. He was just a little blue hedgehog, who was in preschool. They were playing with a ball, as a green and pink hedgehog passed it to each other before to the blue child. He misses on catching but smiles as he wanders over to pick it up. There was a truck coming, all the kids were screaming at him to get out of the read, especially the pink and green one. The child looks up, ball in hand before being brutally hit by the truck. Blood was splattered everywhere, as kids screamed. The pink and green hedgehog could only stare at what was left of their brother. A bloody mass of guts and organs spewed upon everywhere, all the other kids started screaming at the sight of it. While distracted, the little hedgehogs rushed over, put the organs and guts back in, and carried the hedgehog out. The driver stares in disbelief at what he sees, two little kids carrying their dead brother away from sight.

Knocking on the door, it opens to reveal a purple hedgehog, who looks down and sighs.

" My poor baby, this is the third time he's been hit by a car. "

Leaning down, she picks up the corpse as she lets her other two children. The pink looks back at her.

" Will bro bro be okay? "

A hand made itself known on the little girl's shoulder as the father, a blue hedgehog, smiles.

" Of course, after all, you know what happens to us when he ' die ' "

The green one pipes up.

" We come back to life! For we can't die! "

" Exactly Manic! "

Jules, the father laughs with little Manic as Aleena, the mother glares.

" As much as we can't die, we cannot abuse this power either. "

Sonia, the little pink hedgehog nods in agreement as the mother takes her son back upstairs. Setting him down on the bed, she notices the bits of torn ball on his intestines and livers.

" You were just playing, weren't you? "

A finger twitches, but he never really responds other than that. Aleena kissed the non-bloodied part of his forehead before leaving the room. She would have to transfer her kids to a new school, to start anew again. She knew it wasn't her little blue child's fault, he just wanted to help. But it seems as if cars had another plan for him. Getting back downstairs, she stares at Jules before speaking.

" Jules. We should never give our kids cars when they turn 16. "

" Why? "

" Cars really have it out for Sonic. "

Jules nods and mumbles an okay before sending the two kids upstairs. They really had to make sure Sonic doesn't go out on the road, ever. Period.