Jungkook...

I never saw Jungkook for the past seven months.

To be honest, I do miss him so much.

"Lisa..." I cried. "Tell Jungkook to meet me or else drag his feet."

I chuckled bitterly and cried, later on, not being able to fully recover from losing these special people.

What haunted me more was that my uncle was telling me something that he wasn't able to tell. I was eager to know what it was, but fate made it happen that I don't know anything about it.

I felt a presence behind me. Seconds later, footsteps echoed in my ears.

"I told you to never cry. Didn't I?"

I blinked several times as my heartbeat drastically changed its tempo, from slow to fast, from the dead to alive.

I stood up from the ground and slowly faced the source of the voice.

"Jungkook..."

"You are expecting to see me, aren't you?"

A small smile formed in my lips. Jin oppa had been watching Jungkook and said he would come to visit the cliff on this day of the month.

"Jungkook..."

My voice broke and my legs instinctively ran towards him. I jumped on him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my face in his neck.

"Jungkook..." I cried.

I felt his arms around my waist as he was gently twirling our bodies around.

"Jungkook..." I cried again.

"Princess..."