CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally

Start from the beginning

"Stop crying," I told her. "I promise to not hurt him."

---Y/N's POV---

"Here is a gift for you, Y/N-ah," Jin oppa handed me a box with a purple ribbon.

"Thank you, oppa, but why didn't you send it to our house?" I asked.

"It's not from me," he said.

My eyes shifted from him towards the gift, "Who gave this?"

"Look at the balcony, Y/N."

I looked up to where the balcony of the venue was and saw a man standing. His hair, his features, and the way he stood reminded me of only one person.

"J-Jungkook..."

I immediately rushed to the staircase, leaving Jin oppa behind. I was in three-inched heels so running was a little difficult but I did not care. It was Jungkook all I wanted to see.

"Jungkook? Jungkook!"

I arrived at the balcony and saw no one. 

"Jung...kook... Don't make this hard. Please..."

I cried out. I looked at the hallway and saw no one, not even a shadow. Tears escaped my eyes.

I slowly untangled the purple ribbon, breathing heavily, trying to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. I opened the box and it revealed a blueprint.

"Blueprint?" I asked myself. I wiped off the tears from my cheeks and opened the blueprint.

Behind the paper were words that made my heart beat faster.

"Fate is fate, my princess."

"Jungkook, please meet me."