CHAPTER 27: Repetition

Start from the beginning

"I know," she chuckled. "But you already have me. What else do you want?"

A sad smile suddenly escaped my lips, knowing that this would all be just temporary and that Jimin hyung would find us anytime. "I want to have a family with you, Y/N. I want to have a home with you. I want to work then come home with you hugging and kissing me. I want those, Y/N."

Y/N held my hand and looked into my eyes, "I am dreaming for that too."

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist. My instinct was to hug her back.

"I love you, Kook."

"I know, Princess. I love you more than you love me."

Later that night, my mind was blank. It was like I was thinking of all the things that happen in the world but I could not concentrate. I could not understand what should I do or what should happen next.

"Why are you still awake?" 

I looked at Y/N who was removing something around her neck.

"You gave this to me, right?" she asked.

My eyes focused on the necklace that she placed on the bedside table.

"Yes, I did," I smiled at her.

"Hmm, what does it mean?" she asked as she sat on the bed.

My eyes landed on the necklace again, "Well... technically there isn't any special meaning behind the necklace, but it has a story. Do you want to know the story about it?"

Y/N pulled the blanket until her waist. She wrapped her arm around my waist as she laid on my arm.

"Come on, tell me," she smiled.

"Hmm... they say that it was like an ancient jewelry..."