I was just letting him drag me by my arm since my mind was drifting somewhere.

Jungkook...

I sighed and closed my eyes as a tear fell.

"Y/N," Jin oppa's voice made me open my eyes. I looked at him and we stopped in front of Jungkook's room.

He opened the door and my nose was immediately filled with Jungkook's scent.

I miss him.

Jin oppa pulled me towards the bed and made me sit. He then pulled a drawer on the bedside table then picked up a folder.

"What's that?"

"Jungkook," he smiled at me. "His mission was to take care of you."

Upon hearing that, I remembered how Jungkook and I met. Another tear escaped my eye.

"He did that for like two to three years without you knowing," he chuckled sadly. "In those years, he fell in love and stayed in love. He did not tell anyone, but I definitely felt it."

A tear escaped my eye again. I do not know what to answer.

I'm sad because I am not able to return his feelings.

I'm devastated because I never did anything for him.

All he did was to care and love for me.

I'm crying because the regret, sadness, and disappointment rushed into my body.

"Y/N," Jin oppa called me as he held both of my arms. "Do you love Jungkook?"

"W-what?"

"Do you love Jeon Jungkook?"