26) Just A Day At Collage

A week passed by so easily, yet troublesome in their minds.

Chaeyoung arrived at the Collage earlier than usual, she didn't have any lessons. She just wanted to go to a place where she could at least talk to people. She sat on a lone bench which she faced the campus entrance.
Luckily, a familiar face walked up to her.
"Morning Chae." She smiled.
"Lalisa Manoban, why are talking to me?" Chaeyoung looked surprised.
"You look very lonely so I just wondered if you're doing okay, plus you're never this early." She sat down on the bench and noticed that her hand was bruised.

"How did you get that bruise?" Out of interest, Lisa asked.
Chaeyoung stared at her hand as she replied, "I kind of had a fight with Dahyun."
"Really?! But aren't you two like best friends." Her shocked expression made Chaeyoung smile.
"Yeah, but things go out of hand and I guess all of our anger was released onto each other."

"Friendships do go that way sometimes, but I know that you two will get along in no time." Lisa smiled and as she was speaking and if not to add to the situation, Chaeyoung's 'friends' entered the campus.
"I better get going, I'll see you." Lisa started to walk inside the building.
Chaeyoung waved and suddenly stopped, she saw Dahyun with Momo, Dahyun pushed forward; never looked at her.
Mina walked behind them ever so slowly, she couldn't dare to look.

Tzuyu left the group, she wanted to talk with Chaeyoung.
"It's weird seeing you here. You're never early and you don't have classes today." Tzuyu spoke.
"Yeah. I just want to talk to new people." Chaeyoung sighed.
"I guess it's better than staying inside. When I have a break I can meet up with you."
As Tzuyu offered to be with Chaeyoung, the girl denied.

"It's fine, you spend your time with the others."
"Are you sure? I don't want you to hang around with strangers."
"Are you calling Lisa a stranger?" Chaeyoung chuckled.
"No." Tzuyu laughed, "You know that we're on good terms."

Chaeyoung nodded, "How about Sana, are you on good terms?"
Tzuyu went silent, "We haven't spoke to each other since she wanted to have a break."
"Oh? Almost a week then, is there a reason why?" The short girl questioned.
"It's just awkward, I feel ashamed whether I'm near her."
"I don't think she's ashamed of you, I think she's proud that you're actually doing something."

Tzuyu glared at her, then she noticed that she was laughing. She joined in too.
"I'm sorry if that offended you."
"It's the truth. Anyways, I'll see you later."
Both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung said their goodbyes and now she was alone again.
.
.
.
Lunch came around, Tzuyu, Mina, Sana and Dahyun were sitting on a bench whilst eating their own foods.
"Does anyone have a lecture after?" Sana asked as she stuffed a sandwich in her mouth.
"No, I was going to the library to study." Mina replied.

"I'll come with you." Sana said enthusiastically.
"I'll be there anyways." Tzuyu quietly said.
"Dahyun? How about you?"

Unfortunately, she didn't hear what Mina asked, she was too busy searching for her girlfriend.
"Hey Dahyun." Tzuyu nudged her which worked, "Mina was talking to you."
Dahyun shook her head, "Sorry, did you see Momo?"
"She was with us for our lecture, but she disappeared after." Sana replied and she noticed something odd about Dahyun.
They all did, she looked more agitated.

"Are you doing okay?" Mina asked in concern.
"I'm fine, I just need Momo."
"There she is with..." Tzuyu abruptly stopped, she saw someone else with Momo. She was linking arms with her and laughing with her.
"That's Kwon Eunbi, Momo's duo partner." Sana smiled.

"I know who she is." Dahyun mumbled and got up from her seat. She strutted across to the two girls and grabbed Momo's arm.
"Sorry, I need to speak with her for a moment." Dahyun dragged Momo until she escaped from her grip.
"What's up with you?" Momo crossed her arms, she waited for her response, but Dahyun just sighed.

"For the past few days you've acted so distant with me." She shouted.
The younger girl kept silent.
"You're jealous, aren't you?" Momo scoffed.
"Look I—." Dahyun spoke before she was cut off.
"No, you look! I don't know why you think that way, but there isn't anything happening between me and Enubi if that's what you want me to say." Momo sighed, "That's stupid if you think that, do you not trust me?"

Dahyun knew herself that she may have been a bit overacting. In fact, she was jealous that the two seemed close. She didn't know why she acted the way she did, Dahyun wanted Momo to make new friends, but Eunbi wasn't an exception.
Eunbi was like a rival to her, Dahyun thought that she was trying to steal her. Then, the hatred went away when Momo cleared it.

"Did you really think I would cheat on you? Did you think I lost interest with you?" Momo cried.
Dahyun felt ashamed.
"I still love you! But I don't think you see that..." She walked away.

Sheepish and regretful, Dahyun held full responsibility for what happened. It was her own feelings that got in the way of the actual truth. Only if she just talked to her and this whole situation could have been avoided.
.
.
.
After they finished their lunch, Mina, Sana and Tzuyu had their own free time. Momo and Dahyun weren't seen even at the end of their lunch period, it was like they disappeared.

They three girls went to the library to study and catch up on work that they may have missed.
Mina couldn't help to feel a strange ambiance between the two of her friends. Sure they have taken a break from each other, but she didn't see them talk or get close in proximity. It's hurting them, she knew that.

"Sana." Mina whispered.
"What is it?" Sana leaned in.
"Why don't you talk to Tzuyu?"
They looked over to see Tzuyu scribbling on her page.
"She looks busy." Sana dismissed.
"I thought you were on a break, this seems like you're meeting an ex of yours." Mina quietened her voice.

"But I'm the distraction. She needs to focus on her work."
"Sana, I know. But I also know that it's killing you inside if you don't talk to her." Mina smiled, "Just talk to her, you're still a couple."

Sana hesitated, somehow it felt like she was back at the start. A shy girl, so scared to talk to a rich girl.
Then again, she was the one who placed that letter in her pocket; she was the first one to confess her likeness. It was her time to shine again.

Mina rubbed her back as she walked over to Tzuyu, sitting down beside her. Though, she didn't see or heard her sit down. She was too busy in her work.
"Tzuyu." Sana spoke as she placed her hand on her arm.
The tall girl flinched, finally she noticed who was next to her.

"Ah, Sana?"
"Tzuyu... uh... lets just act normally, okay?" Sana said.
Tzuyu froze, she couldn't stop admiring her. She appreciated the thought of having time for themselves, but couldn't get over seeing Sana by herself. Tzuyu still needed to work hard; it was for the best.

"Tzuyu?" Sana waved her hand.
"Oh... sorry, I'm tired." Tzuyu shook her head.
"Okay. Like I was saying, I know we're on a break, but we can still talk and—."

Abruptly, Tzuyu pulled her in and to the both of their surprise, she felt her lips on hers.
When they pulled apart, they saw people were staring at them and even Mina was shocked.

"Sorry, I-I don't what happened." Tzuyu hid her face with her text book.
"I'll take that we're still talking, right?" Sana chuckled.
"Uh... yeah. Of course."

Tzuyu didn't see it, but Sana was smiling widely as she returned to her seat.
"That went well." Mina joked.
"Yes. Yes it did."