Nature Feels

WARNING: SMUT 

It didn't for a while.

We drove until we were close to my hideaway. I needed to get away from him because the pill had about 5 hours before it kicked in. It had been 4 hours and 45 minutes and I felt it. But me being me, I forgot that my place was about a 30-minute drive from other places. It wasn't gonna be too good for me.

"Jon." I murmured breathlessly. "Drop me off here." He had been shifting and twitching for the last 40 minutes since we'd been driving the backroads that led to my home.

"Why babe? We gotta get home."

"It's my home, asshole." I attempted to sneer at him but it didn't quite work. I looked at him and wanted to drive my fingers into my eyes. I wanted to weep cause he looked better than hot mac and cheese and baby mashed potatoes. He was gorgeous. "The pills kicking in. I can stay in the woods and you go to my place. I'll see you in 8 hours."

"Nope." I knew he would do it. "We stay together, partner." I shrugged cause I knew I was more than likely going to end up with BOB tonight and he would suffer unless he hung with his hand. All of my clothes suddenly felt too tight and irritated me. I pulled off my top when I realized we were on my land. I had my bra halfway off and was pushing my shorts off when I noted we weren't moving. That sucked because I was all of two seconds away from getting my first one of the night. I went to whine for a second but Jon wasn't there. Oh! Time to escape before I did something I regretted.

I shoved the door open, waddled up the stairs, and quickly unlocked the door. I needed to get to my damn room so I could relieve the pressure NOW. I was so entranced in making sure I got where I was going that I didn't feel him behind me. He gently pressed me into the wall and helped me pull everything off. That cotton felt amazing against my bare skin so I had to let out a groan to acknowledge it.

"Mox."

"Jon for tonight, babe. Keep going." My hands pushed his jeans down until he popped out. He wore neither boxers nor briefs but instead, had a nice 9-inch commando situation. It looked mouthwatering, I just had. To. Taste. Him. "No, my little Zu, that won't work tonight." He gripped my hair again and pulled me in the direction of my bedroom. I don't know if it was the pill or the fact he was taking charge but it worked. I came right then and there. He chuckled in a manner that let me know, he wasn't gonna play games.

"Jon, please. Forget walking, I need you NOW."

If I could just claw him, I'd be okay. I needed to do something to get the friction that was keeping me from being sane and this pain in my butt knew. He sped up until he reached my bedroom, dumped me on the bed and began to kiss every place he could reach. I couldn't even moan anymore. Everything was magnified and all I wanted was Jon inside me.

"Please don't regret me in the morning." He pushed inside me with a hip swivel that would put Big E to shame. He thrust harder and faster with me reaching climax after climax cause that damn pill!

"JON!"

A grunt was my response. He went faster until I had hit about 6 in a row. He was ready but he needed just one more thing. He knew sex acted as a great lie detector so he stopped. He did small, shallow strokes until he had me on edge again.

"Zuly, do you like me?" He kept going, she was so close again.

"Stop talking and let me bust!" I did a body roll and tightened my kitty. I knew he was close and if he came and slept, then I could keep going. He was irritating when I needed to relax. Ugh.

"No. Answer the question." He laughed and pinned me down so he could change the angle to one I liked much better. I was closer than before, so ready.

"Let me go."

"Answer the question."

He wasn't gonna let me go until I told him an answer, plus I needed to be free from this addiction. If this happened, I'd be good.

"Yes, I like you, Jon. A lot. You don't do relationships, neither do I so it all works out." I panted and heaved. He smiled, sped up and let me go. He knew just want to do and kept it going until........

"JON!" "ZULY!"

That whole 8-hour thing was true. Oh, so true.