Behind The Scenes

She wanted some dick.

Not any lame, dusty and ring rat infested Richard either. She wanted one that was….exclusive. Unfortunately, that meant that she was going to BOB since all the worthwhile men were taken and she was NOT a side.

She was a WHOLE meal.

Zuly sighed & began to do her cool down stretches. She knew she might as well call it a day because thinking about something she couldn’t have wasn’t worth it. Her fro was in two puffs, the naturally highlighted black turned into a dark ember since it was summer. It matched her brown eyes and milk chocolate skin but contrasted nicely with her Carolina blue two short set and black boots. Zu was tired after kicking the hell out of Penelope and Joey.

“Ayo Mix!” she wondered who could be calling her ring name. The last she saw, she was one of the few people left.

“Mix!” it was Brandi, technically her boss and also her cousin. Zuly didn’t know why Brandi was using her ring name but she figured it was another person with her who Brandi didn’t know if she was cool with or not. Zuly, sighed, got up and went to the door.

“Yeah cousin?” She began to plait her hair in the Ms. Celie braids. She wasn’t going to let an interruption mess up her hair. Bump that.

“Allow me to introduce you to Mox. He's gonna be travelling with you.” Brandi did her pageant smile which meant Zuly didn’t have a choice. Her body language said Brandi hadn’t had a choice either.

Interesting.

Mox, as she had introduced him, was tall even though he was slouched over. At least 6’4” which made her feel short, although she was 5’10”, she knew she wasn't. He was tan and the little bit of hair on his head was brown. He looked at least 5 years older than her 26 years but who knows.

They aged differently.

“Hey.” He had a gruff voice, sounding like a smoker. Oh, that voice did things to her.

Nope. She was NOT going to do it.

“Hey. I’ll be ready in like 20. You wanna wait?”

“Sure. I’ll meet you here.” He moved away from the door towards the outside.

Hopefully he wasn’t going to smoke because she did NOT want her rental smelling like cigarettes. Oh well, she had a nice warm shower waiting for her and she was not going to think about Mox.

Much.

At all.

Nope, she was going to focus on being relaxed before riding to the next city with him. She hoped this was a one time thing since she knew in the back of her mind, he was going to be a big part of her life.