CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Start from the beginning

"You don't even realize what David has done, do you?"

My aunt sighs. "Please, none of your fake drama."

"He almost fucking raped me!" I shout. "He grabbed me and beat me up and left me like trash in some old classroom. I could barely move enough to get out of the school and to my soulmates! He traumatized me!"

"If he did do it," my uncle starts. "Which he definitely didn't, you probably deserved it, you slut."

"What did you just say?"

"I said your probably deserved it. In fact, he probably was trying to right your mind about your soulmates," my uncle answers without any emotion in his voice. "Because you simply can't see the error in your ways."

Tears started to build in my eyes and my voice begins to waver dangerously. The boys notice my situation and start to move slightly closer to me. I know they want to say something now.

"You know what," I mumble under my breath. "Fuck you."

My aunt looks at me, appalled. "Excuse me? What the hell did you say to us?"

"I said, fuck you," I repeat, practically growling. "Fuck you and everything you have ever done to me. I never stood up to you, but I will now. So fuck you! Now stay the hell away from me!"

With that, I get up and rush out of the cafe, the boys following behind me quickly. I get in my car and drive straight back to my apartment. My soulmates follow me and head inside my apartment once they get there.

I am standing in my living room, a mix of rage and depression coursing through my body. Tears are pouring from my eyes and I look at my boys, looking like my world has ended.

"Why did they do this?!" I cry out. "Why did they even come back?!"

"Baby, please calm down," Felix mutters carefully. "Just take a few deep breaths."

I shake my head. "No! They came back after I finally got past them! I finally was happy! Truly happy! But of course they had to ruin it!"

I toss a pillow that was on my couch at the wall, pain ripping through my body as I continue to scream.

"They act as if I'm some pawn they can toss out once it has done its job! I was their family! Their flesh and blood! But they keep hurting me over and over again! And I always let them! I have never once stood up to them! I let them tear me apart until I felt nothing!"

I'm crying so hard that tears have clouded my vision. I crumble to the ground, my sobs shaking my body. One of the boys rushed over to me, pulling me into a hug but I can't tell which one.

"Did I deserve it?" My voice softens, sounding extremely broken. There is no power left in it.

"What do you mean?" A voice, Seungmin's I recognize, asks softly.

I appreciate how calm they are right now. Cause I am definitely not calm nor in my right mind.

I gulp, trying to calm my sobs. "Did-did I des-deserve what happened to me? Did I deserve what David did? What my aunt and uncle did? Were they right?"

"No," Chan answers immediately.

Changbin, the one hugging me tightly, responds afterwards. "You did nothing to deserve that."

"They are horrible people who took their anger out on an amazing person," Jisung states.

"But,"

"No buts, you don't deserve to be hurt. No one does," Jeongin interrupts.

"You got stuck in something you couldn't get out of. But you survived it. And we are so proud you went there today and stood up to them," Minho  quietly praises me.

"What?"

"Babygirl/babyboy, we love you so much and are so proud that you are so strong," Hyunjin hums.

"And we will do everything we can to make sure they never bug you again," Minho promised.

"We love you so much," Chan reminds me. "Please remember that."

"Thank you," I mumble.

Changbin tightens his grip on me ever so slightly. "Do you want us to stay with you tonight? None of us mind staying."

I nod my head, my voice barely working. I don't trust it.

"Do you want one of us to cuddle with you so you can sleep?" Minho asks softly.

I nod once again.

Seungmin grabs one of my hands and pulls me up. "I'll cuddle with you. Come on sweetheart, lets get you to bed."

I stand carefully and put most of my weight leaning on Seungmin. We get up there and he places me on my bed. Seungmin goes and pulls out some pjs for me and I get up carefully and go change in the bathroom. When I come out, I fall onto the bed and into Seungmin's arms. I move impossibly close to him, trying to block every thought moving throughout my brain.

"Goodnight my prince/princess," Seungmin mumbles softly. "Please get some sleep."

"Goodnight puppy"