🐾Mashirao Oijiro: Stay With Me🐾

Quirk: None

-----------------------------------------------------

It was a calm and chill morning. Oijiro was sound asleep as you were making breakfast. Today was your day off, unfortunately, Mashirao still had to work. Ugh, the work of a pro hero, not that you had anything against it. You had wanted especially to spend time with Oijiro.

Something furry and strong wraps around your waist and kisses fall upon your neck soft as butterflies. You smile.

"Morning Y/N, breakfast smells great!" Mashirao beams.

You turn and give him a big hug. He almost falls but captures himself with his tail. He looks at the time and frowns.

"I'm gonna be late."

Your heart sinks as you set down the chocolate chip pancakes you had made for him. He looks in your direction, seeing the disappointment on your face. He smiles slightly.

"Listen, I know it's sad to see your love go, but--"

"Stay with me today!!" You plead, "You never get to spend time with me because we're both always so busy!!"

He sits down and starts eating the pancakes one small bite at a time.

"The work of a hero is never done. Y/N, you know this."

You sulk and go to your bedroom, looking out of the window. Why did the world become so complicated? Why did you have to be born quirkless? You could have helped Mashirao but... I guess you could only support him.

Just then, the doorbell rang. You went downstairs and opened the door to see Bakugou, Izuku, Kiroshima, and Denki at the door. Denki smiles.

"How's it goin, Y/N?"

"Okay."

Kiroshima buts in.

"There's a dangerous villan going around killing heros. We came to tell you and Mashirao to stay home today."

"Understand, nerd?!" Bakugou yells.

It was kind of weird seeing your ex without being awkward.

"Sure dumbass."

"What the hell did you say?!!!"

You slammed the door before he could blast you into bits. You smiled. Oijiro could stay!! You ran upstairs. He was in his room changing into his hero costume. His back looked muscular. You blushed and turned away.

"Mashirao, they said to stay home."

"Huh? Why?"

"There's a villain on the rampage."

"I need to go out there and help them."

"No, you need to stay."

"But--"

You pull him by the collar. You pull him into a long kiss. He pulls back, face flustered.

"Please"You beg.

He sighs and wraps his arms around you.

"Alright, I'll stay."

End~

Bnha Oneshots!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें