⚡Denki Kaminari: Electrifying Night⚡

Quirk: Mind Reader

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were getting ready for a date with Denki. Your super cute, sexy, funny, and sometimes stupid boyfriend. It was kind of weird for a date since you two had always just hung out together.

You had chosen to wear a black skirt along with a white t-shirt and a short sleeved jacket.

You hear a knock on your door. An electrified heart showed up on your phone. You smiled. You opened the door. Denki. He grins.

"Yo."

He was wearing a black suit with the Pikachu tie that you had bought him for Christmas. You blushed slightly. Why did he look so hot?

"You ready, Y/N?" He asks.

"Yeah!" You say enthusiastically, "I can't wait."

He hugs you and kisses your forehead gently. He grabs your hand and squeezes it. Leading you to the park.

When you had gotten there, Denki covered both of your eyes and guided you through the trees. After a few moments, he removes his hands from your face. You squeal in delight.It was a picnic! A cute yellow blanket covered in cherry blossoms. Fireflies surrounded you both, candles were lit. It was almost a dream.Denki sat down and patted a spot next to him. You sat anxiously.

"So, what do you think?" He asks.

"It's amazing." You say happily.

He holds your face.

"Not as amazing as you look tonight."

You became flustered. He laughs. You lay down on the blanket as your stomach growled.

"Heh, hungry?"

You nod shyly. He hands you a pork cutlet bowl. You quickly snarf down it's contents. The pork with the rice tasted sooo good!

"I see that you like it." He snickers.

You beam.

"Yeah, it's really good."

"Glad you like it, my mom made it for us."

"You can't cook?"

"Nah, never really took up the talent."

He blushes, embarrassed.

"I could teach you."

"T-thanks."

You had just finished your last bite of rice. You sigh in content. Denki grabs your face and gazes into your E/C eyes. You looked back into his gleaming yellow eyes. He wipes a piece of rice off of your face after a few more moments of gazing, he leans in and kisses you.

His soft lips were warm and gentle. They felt like clouds. His hands travel down to your waist. His tongue enters your mouth. You moan in pleasure, hoping he didn't hear. He smiles in the kiss, he did. You lay down, Denki looming over your frail body. You use your quirk to see his mind.

She's lucky we're not at my house, I would have slowly savored her.

You blush brightly red. He smirks. And lays next to you.

"Let me guess," He sighs, "You read my mind, again."

You shrug. "It's kind of hard not to do."

You lay down on his chest. He holds you close and strokes your long H/C. You smelled every ounce of him. You slowly fall asleep. He whispers.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Denki."

"Not as much as I love you."

"Whatever."

He laughs. You fall asleep in his arms. Nothing would separate you from Denki.

~End