PROLOGUE

THE DRIVE

Rain was pouring down. Aslan had just left office and went straight to the parking lot.

Thats when he remembered he'd left his car keys on his office desk.He then frustratedly turned back to go towards the elevator.

As he waited for the lift to come,he glanced at his watch,it was past midnight.He felt tired and just wanted to go home and sleep.

While waiting,he flexed his well-built arms in the air...followed by a yawn.Suddenly the elevator door opened and Aslan was met with the familiar tan face.

Dark,deep set eyes.Height just as tall as Aslan.His dark amber eyes were prominent even through the little & thick strands of pitch black hair falling on his face.He looked just as tired as Aslan,but his amazingly well-built and bulky body never showed that.

"Long day huh?...Geller."
Aslan still had his arms in the air,from the loud tired stretch before,which was noticed by Mr.Khan as he came out of the lift.

"Yeah..pretty much."Aslan replied "Khan."

Khan playfully narrowed his eyes at him as a retort.
"Where are you going now? I locked the main office already & I'm going home."Khan said.

"Forgot my car keys on the desk,give me the office keys I'll get them quick."Aslan said.

"Nah forget it,i'll give you a ride home today."
Khan replied.

"Tonight...actually."Aslan taunted.

"Are you complaining about your work?" Khan asked immediately.

"Nay Boss!"Aslan replied dramatically.

"Good,now shut up and follow me."

They then walked silently towards Khan's big black car.
Neither spoke untill they took their respective seats in the car.Khan started the car,once Aslan took the seat right next to him.

"Who are you to boss me around like that?I can go home on my own ya know."
Aslan then spoke breaking the silence.

"I'm your boss.Have you forgotten? just like u did with your car keys?"Khan replied.

"Haha! I suffer from short term memory 'loss' & I dont remember my stupid 'boss'- "

Khan cut him midsentence with a glare.

"Oh! I'm scared"Aslan retorted to that.

"Shut up let me drive,& yeah..you should be scared,I'm your 'Boss' afterall" saying that Khan smirked.

Aslan murmered "I'll replace you soon though 'boss'."

"Did you say something?" Khan asked."

"Naaahhhhh....Drive now, will you?!"

Khan chuckled at his bored tone & drove the car further on the road.