What the Hell?!!!

Start from the beginning

"Chenle, leave. I'll deal with her." He told Chenle. "Okay, hyung. The rest of us will be waiting upstairs." Chenle said to Chittaphon. Then, Chenle left the room. "Chenle? That name sounds familiar, but I can't seem to remember where I heard it from." I thought to myself. "Is it really you, Setsura?" Chittaphon asked me. "Yes, it is. I just moved here and was going to find my brother when you and your friends abducted me." I said to him. "Oh... Sorry about that, but why did you move here? I thought you were part of the Japanese yakuza." He asked curiously. "I am part of the Japanese yakuza, but I've been framed for my parents' murders, and I was kicked out of the country by Ryunosuke." I told him. "Your parents were murdered?! I'm so sorry, Setsura." He said and hugged me.

"I wish I could get you out of here, but I don't think I can." Chittaphon told me. "Actually, I think you can, but I'm going to end up in a lot more pain than when you found me. I just need to get out of this place and these chains." I told him. "Okay, what's your plan, Setsura?" He asked me. "The only way I'm getting out of here is if you have a reason to take me somewhere else. Go up and tell your friends that the only thing you were able to get out of me is that I'm a yakuza princess, but you know that I'm hiding something else. Hopefully, that's enough to get them to move me somewhere else. Most likely, I'll get moved to where I can be interrogated again, but with more security. I'll let the interrogation happen, but I don't know what will come out of my mouth next time. After that, I'll escape and look for my brother again. In case you're worried about the escape, I'm perfectly capable of doing it. I could've escaped from here, but didn't because of you." I told him.

Ten POV

After she told me about her plan, I decided to help her. "I'm going to have to knock you out again for this to work, though, okay?" I said to her. She said that was fine, so I knocked her out and went back upstairs where the others were. When I went up, I put on an annoyed and frustrated expression and heavily sighed once I got to where the boys were sitting.

"How'd it go hyung?" Chenle and Sicheng asked me. "The only thing I was able to get out of her is that she's a yakuza princess, but she's definitely hiding something." I told them. "Are you serious?! Not even you could get a lot of information from her?! She's really something." They both said back to me. "I don't think she'll reveal any more information than she already has. Well, not to any of us, at least. I think we're going to have to take her back to the main house and let Taeyong deal with her." I said seriously. "Considering the fact that the only piece of information you were able to get out of her is that she's part of the Japanese mafia, I think taking her back to the main house is reasonable. I wonder what else she could be hiding, though." Sicheng said.

After that, we all got our weapons, Setsura, and her suitcase and went to the van. We blindfolded her and then headed back to the main house. While on our way back to the house, Setsura woke up. "Where are we going, Chittaphon?" She asked groggily. "You'll find out soon, Princess." I told her. Soon after, we arrived back at the house. Sicheng and Chenle both went inside. I helped Setsura out of the back seat since she was blindfolded, and it couldn't be taken off yet. As soon as she got out, Lucas threw her over his shoulder and carried her inside along with her suitcase.

After entering the house, I went straight to Taeyong's office and knocked on the door. I soon heard a "Come in." from the other side of the door, so I went in and sat in front of Taeyong.

After sitting down, I told him how the mission went and about Setsura. I didn't tell him her name, but I told him that she saw us kill the guy we were sent to kill and that we did interrogate her, but weren't able to get anything except the fact that she's part of the Japanese mafia. I also told him that when we interrogated her, she was only speaking Thai and that she would probably do the same here. Taeyong said that he would interrogate her and make sure she spilled the tea on all of the things he wanted to know. I went with him since Setsura was most likely going to speak nothing but Thai again.