[29] the end of days

"MOLLY," Cordelia breathes out with relief, and before she could even reply in turn, the Supreme was out of the bed and crossing the room - now cradling her dark cheeks in her hands

"MOLLY," Cordelia breathes out with relief, and before she could even reply in turn, the Supreme was out of the bed and crossing the room - now cradling her dark cheeks in her hands. Tears streak the blonde's face, and although it was the last thought on anyone's mind, Cordelia looked a shadow of the beautiful witch she was the week before.

"I'm sorry, Delia," Molly murmured, choking back a sob as the older woman brought her into a warm embrace. "I thought I could save them - I've seen it happen in my head for weeks now but I thought... I thought that I could have stopped it."

"You didn't bring this plight upon us, my sweet girl," she reassured calmly, her words surprisingly empathetic. "But Molly you have to tell us, why can't I bring the girls back? They're just... gone."

Hanging her head in shame for ever allowing herself to succumb to Michael's alluring nature, Molly's lower lip quivered with emotion.

"It's one of his... abilities," she admitted, allowing the Supreme to lead her over to sit on the bottom of the bed beside her while the remaining witches focused on the Second Coming. "Everything good that I am able to do, he seems to have a power that directly juxtaposes it. I can allow lost souls to pass onto the afterlife if it is indeed a good afterlife waiting for them, and Michael-... Michael can erase them entirely from existence. So they will never reach their True Ending, be it good or bad."

"She's right..." Madison voiced, looking more stricken than any of the other occupants in the room had ever seen her. Her face was pale and her body shook, it was fairly obvious this wasn't a time Madison Montgomery was merely brushing up on her acting skills. "When we went to the house where Michael was born, we found out that after he kills someone he can... erase their soul. He can like-... burn their soul until nothing's left."

Cordelia's expression froze in place, and Molly could predict her next move before the witch even thought of it. Rising slowly from the bed, the blonde raised her palm high and readied herself to swing it through the air and slap the younger girl before her. But before it could make contact with Madison's cheek, Molly's hand was catching her forearm in her own grip - effectively preventing her from doing so.

"You can't blame her, Cordelia. Not without blaming me."

"We can't turn on each other now," Myrtle voiced in agreement, standing by Delia's side and resting a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "None of this will bring our girls back. They're gone, Delia."

Molly's heart sank watching as her former-mentor and the only mother figure she ever really had in her life collapsed to her knees, overtaken by sobs of loss. Heartbroken, Cordelia mumbled through her tears while Myrtle encircled her arms around her. It was a sight sad enough to prick tears in the eyes of the most cold-hearted people - perhaps even Michael himself.

"I have a plan," Molly spoke aloud, disrupting the sounds of quiet cries. Her gaze met the eyes of Myrtle, then Cordelia's and finally settling on Mallory's innocent stare. "But I can't do it without you all."