Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Chapter 27, holy crap this going well. I really want to thank you guys for all your great support with this story. My first real fanfic and it's going awesome and I couldn't be happier. I'm gonna be trying my first lemon this chapter so here's hoping its good. Well enough babbling thanks for reading and please review.
M

ei looked out at her ninjas as they prepared for war, she hated sending them into this but they had no choice. The Six Kages were going to meet in two days to talk strategy. Kisame had told them that Zetsu was a one man army of sorts, he would likely be making somewhere in the range of 3000 clones to meet their force. Luckily they were set pull Sasuke out before he could be forced to reanimate Madara. It was just Tobi and Zetsu they had to deal with. Mei had to image five armies could handle that.
Her husband came up and stood next to her, "You almost ready to go? We have to leave in a couple of hours if we're going to make it on time."
Mei looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, just thinking that this all seems to easy."
Naruto was a little confused, "How so?"
Mei had a thoughtful expression on her face, "Just Tobi and Zetsu, it just seems like five armies could handle that no problem. There has to be more to this than that."
Naruto hadn't thought about that, "Huh, I guess you're right. It's not like Tobi to just attack us head on like that. He usually has some kind of ace up his sleeve. Maybe he was counting on Madara to take us all?"
Mei shook her head, "No I don't think so. He'd be banking everything on Sasuke's ability with Orochimaru's jutsu. Tobi's more careful than that."
Naruto took a deep breath, "Man, this whole everything is on your shoulder thing kinda sucks."
Mei sighed, "Tell me about it. You know I just realized today, this will be the first time we're gonna be fighting side by side."
Naruto smiled brightly at that, "Yeah, I guess it is. Try and and keep up," he joked
Mei smacked her husband playfully, "Don't forget Mr. Shinkage, I'm a Kage too. I think I could give you a pretty good run for your money."
Naruto laughed, "Oh yeah, and when I went into tailed-beast mode?"
Mei smirked, "I'd summon Gamabunta and we'd melt you."
Naruto grinned again, "And if that did work?"
Mei had a seductive smile on her face, she walked over to him pressing her breasts on his chest and brushing her hand on his groin, "Well then I'd just have to distract you wouldn't I."
Naruto groaned, "This isn't really the time or place for this."
Mei bit his ear slightly, "We've got a couple hours, why don't we head back the mansion and relieve some stress?"
Naruto shivered, she really knew how to get him, "Alright, the housekeeper was watching kids so that I could come grab you, we just have to send her home and make sure we're not too loud so that we don't wake the kids."
Mei grabbed his hand and lead him to the mansion, "I make no promises."
(Warning, small lemon)
When the reached the master bedroom Mei shoved Naruto on the bed and jumped on him, leaving rough kisses on his neck. Naruto moaned, "We don't have time for our usual stuff, we gotta make it a little quick today."
Mei giggled, and began to take of his shirt, "Oh don't worry, I'll have you all done in no time."
She rubbed her hand on his chest and made her way down to his pants. She unzipped him and start to take them off, "Hey, I'm not gonna be the only one showing skin here am I?" Naruto pouted playfully.
Mei brought her hand to the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down slowly, "Of course not Naruto-kun, we have to be fair after all."
The dress fell to the floor revile she wore nothing underneath, "You planned this along didn't you?"
Mei smiled and brought his hand to her breast, "Maybe, but I don't think you really mind."
He squeezed the beautiful mound and let out a low groan, "No I'm don't."
She removed his pants and boxers leaving them both naked, she stroked his member until it was nice and hard. She layed on top of him and positioned him and her sentence, "Well since it has to be quick we'll just get right to it then."
She lowered herself down causing them both to moan, "Oh man, Mei-chan."
Mei began to rock back and forth on top of him screaming in pleasure, "Oh god, it's been way too long since we did this!"
Quickening her pace she leaned down and whispered in Naruto's ear, "You love this don't you, when I ride you like this?"
Naruto kissed neck and grabbed her breast again, "Hell yes!"
He brought his lip to her nipple and swirled his tounge around it, "Oh yes, just like that!"
She kept moving until Naruto felt her tighten around him, they screamed as the climaxed together. Mei fell on her husband's chest, "Amazing as always Mei-chan."
Mito began to cry in the other room. Naruto smiled and got dressed, "I'll handle this one so that you can finish getting the Mist ninja ready."
Mei grabbed a pair of bra and painties from her dresser and got dressed. That was just the stress reliever she needed.
(Lemon over)
Tobi stood in base, he looked in the mirror. It was rare he didn't his mask on, but he felt he needed a reminder of why he was doing this. The left side if his face disfigured with a Sharingan in it, his right eye had a Rinnegan in it. He always took a little time to help himself remember, "We'll be together in the Tsukuyomi, in there you can be alive again."
Zetsu appeared just as Tobi was putting his mask on, "Sir, it's Sasuke. He..."
Tobi stopped him, "Betrayed us, yes I know."
Zetsu looked shocked, "Wait how did you…"
Tobi sighed, "I knew he was traitor the whole time just as I knew his brother was traitor."
Zetsu was completely lost, "Wait, if you knew then why did you…"
Tobi stopped him again, "Simple, I wanted them to think Madara was my trump card. With Sasuke gone they'll think we're defenceless. But I of course have a plan."
Zetsu nodded, "And that would be?"
Tobi walked over to six wooden boxes in the room and opened them. The six previous jinjuriki were inside, "They are my six paths, and with their bodies I can control six of the tailed beasts. They've only got three, they won't be expecting something like this. I'll use the beasts to capture the other three while I keep the Kages busy. You of course will handle the armies, once I've got the final three beasts in my control it will be over."
Zetsu smiled, it was brilliant, "Kisame will lead them here, by the way did you plan that as well?"
Tobi shrugged, "I had a feeling he'd defect, but if he didn't I had a back up plan."
Zetsu continued, "And once they arrive and think that all they have to do is get through me, you spring the tailed beast on them and capture the last three. It's perfect."
Tobi started to teleport away, "The worlds pain will finally be ended in one final stroke. I've created the perfect plan to finally end this once and for all."
He left the base leaving Zetsu chuckling excitedly about their plan.
The Six Kages stood at their new base near the battlefield of what was about to sight of the most important war in history.
A looked the plan they devised and nodded, "So this is their base, Kisame really gave us some useful info for all of this didn't he."
Naruto wasn't really paying attention, he was too busy giggly and his daughter in the one of the cribs they had put in the cribs they had provided for them, "Hey there beautiful, how you doing?"
A yelled at him, "Hey, come one you're the Shinkage for pete sake we've got work to do here!"
Naruto looked up embarrassed. He scratched the back of his head, "Sorry, she was doing the thing with nose again."
Mei looked terrified, "I missed it!?"
A sighed, "Can we just hurry up."
Onoki laughed, "Come on A, I was a father once. You can't always help it."
Naruto came up to A, "It should be simple enough, we've organized the various ninja so that they can separate the Zetsu's from Tobi. Once they do that all we have to do is have the The Sic Kages and Killer Bee corner him. Even he can't handle all of us. The trick with fighting him is to be relentless. Sooner or later he'll run out of chakra and be able to faze out of objects or he'll be unable to focus enough so that we can it him."
Tsunade nodded, "Sounds good."
A agreed, "Simple enough."
Mei looked over the plan, "It still seems a little easy but it's the best choice."
Naruto looked around, "Hey, where's Onoki."
The old man was at the other end of the room floating above the cribs with Asuma tugging on his mustache, "Oh, do you like this old thing. It took me awhile to grow it. You little guys are pretty damn cute."
A smack his forehead, "Oh for crying out loud, come on Onoki!"
Onoki looked up, "What, I like babies."
Naruto smirked, "They're great alright. Come on, Shizune could you please watch the kids for while so we can focus."
Shizune walked over the the crib, "Of course, it would be my pleasure."
They all walked out into the other room except for A, much to Shizune's confusion, "Can I help you with something. Do you need tea, or herbs or…,'" she smirked in realization, "You want to see the babies don't you?"
A hesitated, "Maybe…"
After about three hours of talking it over, none of them could see any reason to not go through with the plan. They wouldn't have another chance like this. Naruto looked out the window at all of the ninja's getting ready.
Mei walked up to her husband and put a hand on his shoulder, "You okay sweetie?"
Naruto looked conflicted, "Tomorrow I'm going to send hundreds, maybe thousands of people to their deaths. The very fate of the world rest on my shoulder is, it's all just so much. How did you deal with being a Kage this long?"
Mei sighed and kissed her husband, "It's no secret Kages don't usually last long, the jobs just so hard on you. Every day you have a doubt in your mind, could I have saved him, was there death my fault, who's gonna pay for this in the end? After a while I learned something, I'm going to make mistakes, the only thing I can do is move on and try to do what's best for everyone. If I worry too much I'll kill myself and no one will gained from what I did. I need to stay strong for them, not myself."
Naruto held his wife close, "Thanks sweetie, I needed that."
Mei hugged him back, "My pleasure."
Tomorrow the greatest battle in ninja history would take place, something that would change everything. They decide they would just enjoy each other's company for a while.