Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Alright, alright, alright, time for a wedding. Here's hoping it's pretty good, oh and also, I'm working on ideas for my next fanfic, and I was thinking something a little darker, so what if Naruto is lost during the mission in the wave and is tricked by Orochimaru into joining him, things get even more complicated when Kyuubi/Kurama tells him that he'll give him his power so that he can take over the hidden Sound, sound interesting tell me in the reviews? Anyway on with the wedding!
N

aruto looked around the room, Kiba, Shikamaru, Zawabo, and Mizura all wore elegant black kimono like the one his was wearing. He was cerently in the grooms room, waiting for his big with his soon to be wife. In just and hour he would be married, Mei would be his wife, that still blew Naruto's mind.
Kiba walked up and put a hand on Naruto's shoulder, "You ready man?"
Naruto smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I think I am. It's kinda strange, but I really like Mei. I think we're actually gonna be really happy together, pretty lucky for an arranged marriage."
"Troublesome as you can be, you tend to get pretty lucky. I guess this is no exception," Shikamaru told him.
Naruto laughed, he did seem to always find to make best out of any situation. Zawabo came up and slapped him on the back, "we'll I'm glad you're here, thanks to you I actually got a date with Huyri."
Naruto shook his head, "all I did was tell you to ask her out, it wasn't that hard."
"He has a point Zawabo, the signs were right there," Mizura told him.
Zawabo pouted while the rest of them laughed, they wondered if the bridesmaids room was like this.
Sakura, Hinata, Huyri, and Rituji sat patiently waiting for Mei to come out in her dress. The anticipation was killing them, but they knew something like this took time.
Mei finally walked out and everyone's jaw dropped, she looked amazing. She wore an elegant white dress that hugged her body, showed just enough cleavage so that it was attractive without being trashy, a simple white veil covered her face, and no straps so that it showed her shoulders. "So how do I look?" she asked.
"You look great, you're gonna knock Naruto out," Sakura told her.
"Wow Mei, you look fantastic," said Huyri and Rituji.
"Yes, you look very nice, Naruto will be very happy," Hinata said, proud that she had kept control of her stutter, something she intended to do until the wedding was over. She had been working on confidence sense Naruto left, she was happy to say she was making great progress.
Mei sighed with a small smile, "This is really it isn't it, I'm getting married today?"
She still couldn't believe, she was getting married today. She kept saying it over and over in her mind, it was just amazing to her. Mei knew when she became Mizukage she would likely have to be politically married, but she honestly never expected to actually like her husband, she thought she was going to get some uptight jackass who felt it was nothing more than a job to marry her, she never thought he would actually put forth some effort in this relationship. Naruto had really surprised her, she honestly wasn't sure if she could have gotten anyone better. She was really starting to feel this whole thing could work out.
The time had finally arrived, Naruto stood at the altar, waiting for his soon to be wife to walk down the aisle. He took a deep breath, it was kinda overwhelming, all of this happening at once, but he knew he could do this, for Mei and his friends, he would do anything. The music played and the doors opened to sight the took Naruto's breath away. Mei stood there, looking absolutely amazing, Ao, the man she had come to view as a father, walked her down and she gave him small kiss on the cheek. Ao smiled and gave her hug, and she walked up to meet Naruto.
Tsunade, who was performing the ceremony, began to speak, "we're here today to join these two nations and two hearts in marriage. Both of these individuals, who I'm proud to call my friend, exemplify the very thing their villages stand for. Naruto represents the undying and unsurrendering spirit of the Leaf, and Mei represents the diversity and ability to survive the Mist has become know for. If you would both please read your vows.
Naruto pulled his out of his pocket and took another deep breath, "Mei, when this all first started I was terrified. I always put on a mask when I'm scared, and when I first met it was no exception. Yet, in no time at all, you showed me I could trust you with who I really was. We have a very similar past, we both know about being held back, but refusing to give up on our dreams. You made me feel like I really had someone I could talk to, someone who really knew what I'd gone through, I really feel like there's someone just like me out there. I can honestly say with all my heart, I love you Mei Terumi."
Mei had small tear in her eye, it was the first time either of them had said it, she wiped the tear from her eye and began to speak, "Naruto, when I found out I would be married to some person I didn't know, I became sure that I would someone I could never love. Life had never seemed to be kind to me. But then I met you, and you were amazing. You're kind, sweet, strong, everything I'd ever wanted in a man. You were always honest with me, you really came to trust me and it made me feel like I could trust you. We were so similar, so much alike, I really felt like you understood me. I'm glad I was forced into marriage, because if I wasn't I never would have met you, I love you too Naruto Uzumaki."
Tsunade smiled and finished the ceremony, "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."
They kissed and everyone cheered, "I now present for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Naruto Uzumaki.
The reception was fantastic, amazing food, dancing, everything you could ever imagine. Ino had went a little insane with the flowers, blue and orange roses were everywhere, but it still looked very nice. Kiba danced with Hinata, Zawabo with Huyri, Anko even got Kakashi to dance . Naruto and Mei danced the night away, they were both so happy They had really found someone special, someone to spend the rest of their life with. Mei stepped outside for a moment to get a breath of fresh air, the night had been great so far, but very overwhelming.
"Well well, little Mei, how have you been?" A figure in the shadows asked.
Mei didn't even jump, "fine Kisame, it is my wedding night after all."
The blue skinned swordsmen stepped out, "you do know what he contains don't you?"
Mei scowled, "yes and I don't care, he's a great person and the damn fox doesn't change anything."
Kisame turned serious, "for your sake and my sister's you should stay away from him. We will come after him eventually, and when we do nothing will stop us."
Mei sent him a wave of killer intent, "you have to get through me first."
Kisame chuckled, "you always were a wild one, don't say I didn't warn you." Kisame jumped away leaving Mei to stand there, she went back inside to spend more time with her new husband.
Naruto held Mei close to him as they danced, he felt like whole world had just melted away for a short while, "so really meant everything you said up there, you really love me?"
Mei put her hand onto his chest, "of course, I couldn't imagine anything better."
Naruto smiled, "I'm glad, I really want you to be happy."
Mei got a seductive smirk on her face, "just wait till tonight, once we get back to the mansion, I'm going to make you very happy. This is gonna be the best weekend of your life."
Naruto blushed, "should we head out then?"
Mei nodded, "oh yes, I think that we should." She grabbed his hand and rushed at the door.
They kisses passionately all the way through the hallway to the master bedroom, once they got there Mei pushed him on the bed and went into the bathroom, "I'm gonna put something a little more comfortable on, be right back."
Naruto nodded dumbly and waited, Mei walked out wearing a lace black and blue bra with matching panties, "you ready for the real deal?"
Naruto nodded vigorously and she pounced on him, the room would be filed sounds of passion and moans of pleasure through out the night. Naruto may have been younger, but he could more than keep up with Mei, and with Mei knowing fun things they could try, it was an incredible night for both of them.
"So, how'd I do?" Naruto panted.
Mei was panting as well, "fantastic, your stamina is amazing. Three straight times, that's just impressive."
Naruto smiled, soon the two both drift off to sleep, it had been the most stressful and incredible day they had ever had.
Naruto stood with his new wife seeing his friends off at the gate, "bye guys, I'll see you in about a month."
They all smiled and nodded, Jiraya walked up to Mei, but she cut him off before he could speak, "you'd better not ask what I think you're about to ask."
Jiraiya looked surprised, "what are you talking about, I was just gonna ask if Naruto was gonna have sign the toad contract."
Mei looked relieved, "oh good. Yes he was."
Jiraiya smiled, "good, what'd you think I was gonna ask?"
Mei simply waved the question off, "nothing."
Kakashi told Naruto to keep up with his training, Sakura told him to come and see her as soon as possible, Kiba asked how his first night with Mei was, earning him a slap on the back of the head, although when Anko asked the same question everyone laughed.
They all left and Naruto stood holding Mei's hand, he had a good feeling about the next few years.
Awesome, they're finally married. I'm gonna cover the time skip in three chapters, I really don't want to drag it out so I'm just gonna give each of the three years one chapter. See you guys soon!