The finals fights that decides it all

Start from the beginning

I then stop writing on my Diary/book about the news and our future as friends. Once I stopped I see the time and luck would have it. It's almost time for my final fight with Pyrrha to see whose going to be champion of the Vytal Festival Tournament. I put on my DMC 5 Vergil outfit and got my Yamato. Its about to be 5 o'clock in the afternoon. You know what they say "The early fighter gets the upper fight."

Mike: Well then.. lets see what this final.. fight can do.

Once that I left the room and made my way towards my final fights in Volume 3. Where's everything is going to be decided and the fate of the future of Remnant and the world of No Game No Life.

(Time skip to Mike asking Lustivora and UniversalWatcher to watch over and take care of Dodo and Sam) 

Right now I'm at the arena where everything that's about to go down. As I was there I could the cheer from the crowd and fans around me. Right now Pyrrha is right in front me from the other side of the arena. From the left side of the stadium I could hear all of our friends cheering for us to do our very best.

Port(Intercom): Ladies and Gentlemen! today is the final round of the tournament! with the best of the best have the one verse one finals! 

Oobleck(Intercom): Yes, it is and we have two of the best in Vale right now! on left side is Pyrrha Nikos! also known as the "Invincible Girl." I also may include that she's in the Team JNPR.

Once that introduction was done everyone in the crowd started to cheer for her.

Port(Intercom): To the right side of the arena is Mike Okami! he is name for many titles. One being "The blue eyed Wolf, The Ripper, The Blue beast in chains, and such more." He is also the team leader of Team GAMER!

You know I was going for a cheer like Pyrrha introduction, but no.. I get a HUGE roar of cheers from everyone in the stadium. I felt my ears burst in blood when I heard that big huge roar from everyone in the stadium. 

Pyrrha: Seems like you're very popular?

Mike: My ears hurt from this.. augh! the pain! my poor wolf ears.

Oobleck(Intercom): This fight will be one of many fights that will be known in history! NOW FIGHTERS! GET READY!

Pyrrha: Hmm.. do you still not believe in destiny still Mike?

Mike: Yup! I don't let anyone or anything control my fate. My fate my destiny anything that decides where the hell I die I decide how I'm going to die. SO! Pyrrha TODAY! you'll be thr first opponent to face.. MY FORTH FORM!

Also to do this I had Lily come up to where Port and Oobleck are at now. Once there she explain what's going to happen.

Port(Intercom): To these sudden events  we have a gust! Lily Gray! 

Lily(Intercom): Hello! everyone in the stadium and to anyone in Remnant . Right now Mike is about to release his true RIPPER and please understand this is the only way to release this.

Pyrrha: Mike.. what are you-

I took out my Yamato then without hesitation I thrust my sword into my gut. Once this happen everyone in the audience got scared even my friends. I heard crying and that was Art crying for what I did. Lily explanation was helping a bit, but the worried crowd was still a bit shock until. My Yamato vanishes into the air as it became blue particles and went to the sky. Everyone now is in silence as this happen now everyone is now excited. Suddenly I was engulf by a huge burst of blue blazing aura surrounding me and my surrounding area. Pyrrha and everyone started to be more excited and more intense as this is happening. A few moments later the blue blazing aura died down I'm squatting with a scythe resting on my right side of my neck. Also my Vergil coat in DMC 5 has now a hood covering my face, but from certain angles people can see long black and thin hair. My tail looks a bit older looking more fluffy to say also my wolf ears could be shown through from the coats hood. My scythe pole is all grey as the blade is grey with a hint of baby blue.