The finals fights that decides it all

Start bij het begin

Mike/Lily/Amber/Neo: Will.

Mike: Right now I have two bosses left.. one with either Pyrrha or Penny. Also I'm 110% sure no ones going to die here.

Lily: Lets just make sure with Sparks help we can you know.. not let our best kind heart girl be killed. 

Mike: Sure.. lets take a break from all of this crap and just... take a GAMER break.

Lily/Amber/Neo: Agreed!

So from this all of us took one long GAMER break.

(Time Skip to the Author looking up in Reddit and Google of the conclusion with the fight between Penny and Pyrrha- 

Wrath19 then gets a bat and starts beating down the time skip. Lifting his bat smashing the time skip repeatedly and well destroying mostly everything. Once over Mike stops and looks over if anything is still standing.

Wrath19(tired): *huffing for a few seconds* LOOK!! YOU(READER) *huff* don't judge me! *huff* also you *huff* didn't see *huff* shit!

Time skip: .....I was merely saying-

Wrath19 then kicks the Time Skip then starts beating the ever living shit out of it with his bat for a couple of minutes. After those minutes Wrath19 got back to his calm state. As he is now using his bat to help him stand.

Wrath19: Just *huff* read please..*huff* now back to our.. *huff* NEW! time skip. *huff* TAKE IT AWAY!! Wrath19 then falls to the floor with exhaustion.

(New Time skip to Ruby being a true mother as she is playing with Art also her team are with her playing with Art)

So right now it been.. two days I think.. right now the finals are here. The two guys I mentioned got destroyed by Penny and Pyrrha. Right after that yesterday Penny and Pyrrha fight began Lily and i were excited also worried for Penny. So for a precaution Spark made sure that nothing happens like death. Moments later Pyrrha won Penny was left defeated until Lily, Ruby, Neo, Amber, Art, and I got to her and made her feel better. Peeny got back to her normal self and what you know. I reminded her she's going to be a new student to Beacon. She got more happy after that. Ruby and everyone I know so far has been so kind and caring Art and being her new family in general. Art never experience such happiness, joy, and most of all.. having love for she's going to protect for now on. No news on Will nor I could find him, but I know that after the match with Pyrrha he'll come to make his move. The whole two days I was playing games, learning, being with Ruby and Art, with my friends, and just being myself. Lily as well Weiss and her family were now free. How I know this? because it was in the news last night. That bastard Jacques Schnee got arrested and with his shady friends as well they were all over the news. The info was on the news as well Weiss family Willow, Winter, and Whitley were innocent from this whole thing. The faunus now know the truth behind all of this fighting and this shit. Jacques was the man who was using this name for his own fucking good now the other snake head of a King Taijitu bit him back HARD. With that the Schnee family were now clean.. Weiss was in tears after that. Blake now knows the truth behind all of this now. Everything is now going great! the White Fang are now holding back and went back to Menagerie. Blake was in tears of joy when she heard about this and said sorry to Weiss that she didn't knew about this. Everything .. seem to be on the right path. But that left a few questions. One being where's Adam? where's Will? what's going to happen after this tournament? will Volume 4 have a different path? what's going to happen next? for now only the future will tell us. Today is well good new Weiss told everyone that her Mother is putting things back where things were before that bitch was in the house of the Schnee. I now see that Willow is not going to be an alcoholic anymore.. she found new strength. Right now I'm sharpening my Akuma and Yamato for a bit for my upcoming and last fight. Lets see what Pyrrha can do.