Goodbyes and good deeds

A/n: Ok for some reason my last chapter didn't completely save so a small bit was cut off and all my spelling corrections were back to their incorrect versions and everything after the last no ones pov at the unknown location. Of all the times you do this to me wattpad.

-------------------------------------

No ones pov

Unknown location

"Sir did you get the subject on board?" a feminine voice says through a phone.

"Of course I did you moron! The subjects you chose are very interesting ...... especially y/n l/n." A man with raven black hair snarls.

"Ah yes. According to her past boss she had a very strong connection to those pathetic animals, the snakes, wolves, lions and tiger we recently got. She is also only 18 so it's the perfect age for project S."

"Do you think I am stupid?! I have read all their files and just met them." He snaps at the woman. He honestly wonders how his people can sometimes be so oblivious and stupid.

But he really did like y/n. Her love for animals and protecting them was the strongest he'd seen. Stronger than his when he was young and that was saying something. She definitely was a kind soul and he could see she will voice her opinion.

It almost makes him regret giving her the 'job' at the 'sanctuary'. .... Almost.

"She seems to be very fond of snakes." His lips curve into an evil smirk and an evil chuckle escapes them.

" I wonder how they will like her~"

-------------------------------------------------

A/n: that's everything that was cut out so onto the next chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Alright I'm all packed. I can't believe it I'm going to be working with some of the animals at the shelter. It's amazing to say the least. I can't believe how lucky I am. But still that smirk Mr Brown wore when he left yesterday has been bugging me a bit. I'll just ignore it it's probably nothing.

"I'm gonna miss you y/n." Mira says as she helps take my one suitcase down the stairs. The elevator is broken so thank goodness it's just two suit cases and a backpack I am allowed to take.

"Same here ladybird. But I'm glad there's now space for Lucy to stay with you. You guys really are the perfect couple." 

Since I'm moving out I told Lucy last night when she came home with Mira last night that she could have my room. She was so happy she burst into tears. I want them to have a good relationship. They both deserve it.

"Thanks y/n..... I just wish you were going somewhere with wifi."

"That makes two of us."

Oh yeah apparently the sanctuary is so big and far from civilisation that there is no wifi. I'm still bringing my phone though, I downloaded as much music and movies as I could and I've got a solar powered charger. But I can't talk to Mira for 6 months so that's horrible.