Chapter 1

Um... Hi Wattpaders!!! Before you read I would first like to dedicate these first few chapters to  Amyscence and XxWhoAteMyCookiexX for being the authors of my first ever Boyxboy novels that I have read that got me hooked on Boyxboy. So, if you guys are reading this, this is all you, you created this! Then I would also like to bring in my friend Jinnyjinjin for keeping me going. This is my first ever story that I have ever uploaded and I have to tell you I am really excited and nervous at the same time. Beware, this is a Boys love story which means that there will be GUY on GUY action. So if you don't believe you will enjoy it, please hit the back button and find yo' ass a straight story. >~<. now for those of you that are still here... Thank you so much for giving my story a shot! \(^o^)/I feel like I did a really good job with this one so I'm pretty sure you'll like it so just give me a chance ;-) Be gentle with me and if you think that there's something that I should check or any pointers you have please let me know by commenting. I don't have much of a life so I will do my best to reply to every comment or question. If you like what you see so far, please Vote! If you don't, comment and tell me why.

I love the world and that includes you! Vote and Comment!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter One

In the middle of Mr. Clark’s lesson on Unit circles I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Being cautious, I kept an eye on the teachers back as he wrote the lesson out, and snaked my hand into my pocket. The textbook was ridiculously thick and made the perfect hiding spot for my phone.

Seeing that it was a message from Dylan, a small smile crept onto my face. He had been on a road trip with his family to see his family in Canada for a week already, and I missed him.

Oak tree. Right after class. IMPORTANT!

My smile grew into a silly grin knowing that Dylan would be back today. We’d talked on the phone every single day and texted periodically throughout the day when we weren’t talking, but none of that compared to the feeling of actually having him in front of me and looking into his all consuming electric blue eyes as I told him about my day, my thoughts throughout the day, and how much I was happy to be with him.

“Mr. Daniels.” Mr. Clark’s voice was right next to my ear. My grin vanished and I completely froze, dreading what would come next.

When he spoke next he seemed to be addressing the whole class. “You know, there’s a website a student showed me the other day called dearblankpleaseblank. It’s a funny website and I enjoyed it very much. But there was one passage in particular that I loved and kept on hand to remind my students of my no cell phone policy.” His hand dug around his pocket and retrieved a folded piece of paper that he slapped onto my desk. “Read it out loud for the class to hear please.”

I looked up at him and then to the paper on my desk. Carefully, as if I thought that it would suddenly combust, I took the paper and unfolded it. “Dear students,” I began reading. “We know when you’re texting…” I trailed off not wanting to say the last line.

“Continue.” Mr. Clark urged.

I cast him a brief glance and then proceeded hurriedly. “Sincerely, no one looks down at their crotch and smiles.” The whole class burst out laughing and I quickly refolded the note and pushed it away with a dark blush blooming on my cheeks.

Mr.Clark swooped down and picked up the note with a triumphant smile. “Thank you Nathanial. Now if you would please put that away and copy down everything on the board before I decide to erase it, that would be lovely.”

I glared at his back the whole rest of class and made a beeline for the door once the bell rang.

I was so excited. Dylan was here! He was finally back, and images of his touch and kisses filled my mind.