"Suspects?" I question.

He looks at me and back around the room. "I have five. Both male and female," he whispered loud enough for me to ok only hear.

"Shoot," I say as I wait for him to tell me the names of his suspects.

He leans closer towards me and begins.

"Lisa, the girl in our grade from the Dance club," he says. I was drinking my water and almost spit it out once again when he said that.

Actually, Lisa's real name is Lalisa Manoban was also from my father's gang. She doesn't do much harm, and I barely talk to her, but if anyone finds out she's from Wang Gang, she's in trouble, and worse, I might be too.

I casually disagreed with his statement so he wouldn't look further into it.

"Lisa? But she's so innocent! Plus, she has after school activities and during school activities. She wouldn't have any time. She's mostly with her friend group all the time. Forgot there names though."

I wasn't lying when I said Lisa wouldn't have time. She doesn't show up to work a lot. She does, but she was told she doesn't have to as much because her rather is also involved and takes her place. Because of her father, she was trusted enough to go to school. Which she has her friend group.

"Okay next," I signaled.

"Jinyoung, the one in the music club."

I didn't actually know anything on who Jinyoung was. I only knew maybe 4 or 6 facts about him.

"The one who plays the piano? He's not even in our classes, Namjoon. Only Math and Social Studies," you stated. He relaxed a bit and nodded his head.

"Next?"

"Sana, from the Newspaper club. She always gets in everyone's business. And she is in all my classes except for my science class."

I understand why he chose her. I mean, he's right, she's always getting into drama, especially gossip. But then again, she IS in the newspaper club.
    Plus, she's in all our his classes except Science. I personally didn't like that she was in his classes, but whatever.

I try to find an excuse to make her innocent, but he beats me to it.

"Thinking of it again, she never actually speaks to me or my friends. Neither have the two students I mentioned earlier," he calmly says. I nod my head in agreement.

"So, is that it? Or any more suspicions? What about the last two people?" I ask.

He opens his mouth as if to say something else, but carefully closes it and seems to regret his actions. I quizzically looked at him.

He noticed my stare and shook his head, "no, in fact, that's all."

"Okay," I say. Though I wasn't believing his words. It looked like as if he still had someone in mind. Maybe it was the last two suspects he hadn't spoken about.

Suddenly my phone vibrated for a message I had gotten. I pick up my phone and open the message.

-JIAYING, GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW, WE'VE GOT SOME TROUBLE. A MAFIA GANG IS HERE AND A WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN TO GET OVER HERE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DESGUISE ON BEFORE ENTERING THE HOUSE.
HURRRRRYYYYYYY -Hedi

I mentally face palm. I took the chance of the teacher not being here and rushed out of the classroom.

"I'm sorry, Joonie. I have to go, I have to go now. It's an emergency!"

I notice Baekhyun is looking at me as I speak, so I gesture signals at him that he has to come along to because he's part of our Wang Gang.

I soon get out of the classroom wait a bit outside. A few seconds later, Baekyun rushes out of the classroom and sees me. He quickly takes my hand in his and rushes out.

I don't stop him because I'm running beside him. Hand in hand.

"Why the fuck would they call now? Couldn't they do it after school?!" I angrily say.

I stop at my locker and swiftly open it. I took out two hoodies and two black masks. I gave one of each to him.
    The hoodies are over-sized so it would fit him.

Right after closing my locker, he takes my hand in his again and runs out.

It doesn't take us a lot of time since we are running. But oh my, we were running quickly. At the moment, we couldn't care about anything else. We needed to reach my house now.

We are finally in my house as I close the door.

"Go to my brother's room and get dressed. Take off your school disguise and be ready in five minutes.

He nods as he speeds his way to Hedi's room.