cнapтer 2 // ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ 2021.09.05

It was a cold winter night when she went out for a walk, saying something about cooling her head down as she was annoyed by how weak she thinks her trained people have become.

Although this wasn't what she meant by cool down. She clearly forgot about taking a coat to protect her self from the freezing cold temperature.

Speaking of winter, she huffed in another round of annoyance washing over her. The memories of the said season isn't really making her mood great. Her blood slightly boiled as a faint memory glazed over her closed eyes.

"Even after leaving me, you're not letting me sit in peace even just for a second, you dumb Kokeshi doll."

She gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Pardon me, milady, are you perhaps Ubuyashiki Kagaya's fiancée?"

Much to her displeasure, she was once again disturbed by someone who still held an outdated information. How stupid. Almost everyone in their town heard about the whole broken engagement.

"You dumb walking hat of seaweeds, are you trying to rub salt? Or you're just an outdated pale pasta?" She insulted his hair and complexion

Upon seeing the visible pissed look he's giving her, a bright smug painted across her lips. Her eyes fell on his shaking hands. He's probably holding back his self from strangling her.

"How does it feel? That should be enough for pissing me. How can a huge news, not pass by your ears? Almost everyone here talks about me every single damn time for having a broken engagement. It's like walking without a head." She spoke, voice laced with indescribable tone.

Of course, her daily life is harder now. In this period, having your marriage and engagement nullified and or broken is a big scandal. It's an element of disgrace that you will have to live with your life. Even if it's not your fault.

She immediately noticed him calm down after hearing her. It was as if relief has dawned on him. She wondered but did not pressed on the matter.

"Well then, if that's the case, would you like to hear my proposal?"

Albeit the slight hesitation lurking, she took his cold palm, she's got nothing to lose anymore so might as well hear what it is.

"Entertain me, milord."

______
[Time Skip]
______

"Katsuki?" A man clad in black suit and white pants called for his twelve year old son

A faint voice could be heard until it grew louder, "FATHER!" He called out

Muzan chuckled upon hearing the pre-teen's excited voice followed by the young man himself.

He imediatly threw his practice sword aside and dusted of his training attire. He fixed his crooked long sleeves and finally went to his way to greet his father.

"How's your training?" He asked

Katsuki smirked, "Father, why would you ask the obvious?"

Normally, the demon lord would already rip the person who answers question to his question, but not for this boy. He loves his guts.

"I was wondering where my trainee is, but look, who just gotten home?" A new voice erupted from nowhere

Even if Muzan won't look, he knows that his terrifying of a wife is behind them as it was also showing on his son's alarmed look.

"W-Wife?" Muzan stuttered while tilting his body

Well, this is the offer he was talking about. Marrying him and making Muzan the father of her child. She still doesn't know what he was thinking that day, but at least, it gave her a new start for her life.

The one and only [Y/N] Kibutsuji stood in front of the two with an unimpressed look sprawled over her relatively pale face. Her blond hair was pulled into a high ponytail, her eyebrow raised and garnet eyes sharp. It was all fine until Muzan saw her slightly busted lips.

In a blink of an eye, he was already in front of her, face to face and gently placed his hand under her chin to inspect it further. Looking at this, he looked so worried.

"What happened earlier? Where did you get this?" He asked her

His stubborn wife isn't answering even after ten seconds so his son was the one who answered it.

"That damned fuck slayers busted into our manor and tried to hurt mother and little brother while we're training. I'm sorry father, I failed protecting them. Please punish me." He lowered his head

Muzan, though angry, didn't want to punish the boy. It might sound funny but it hurts to see him in pain and for him, he wasn't in fault.

He sighed and picked his pouting wife and sat her on his lap, Katsuki sitting after. "Where was Douma? And isn't Enmu your tutor? Where were they, during the incident." He inquires as he remembered the moons he assigned

[Y/N] huffed, "I dismissed them, why?"

"Ah. Why would you that?"

"And why not! They are so annoying! Shitty Douma talks about his fucking cult and that bitch of an Enmu is like a stupid possessed worm wriggling every thought of you! You should have assigned Kokushibo-kun and Akaza-chan or Rui-chan. Hell, you won't even last that long with those two, too."

"I agree with that father."

"Well.... I messed up this one......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh wait! Kokushibo-kun?! Akaza-chan?! Rui-chan?! What the hell wife?!"

"YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, HUSBAND?! IF SO, NO MIDNIGHT DESSERT AND YOU'LL SLEEP IN THE COUCH!"

"N-No....."

"Good boy."

___________

"Oyakata-sama, the kinotos we sent were all out of commission after entering the the manor." The water hashira reported in the meeting (still far away from the other hashiras)

"WHAT?! THE YOUNG DEMON DEFEATED THEM?!" Sanemi inquired shouting

Giyu nodded his head no.

"Then who did?" Shinobu asked calmly

"His mother did." He said

Everyone gasped in surprise.

"What?! How is that possible?!"

"I can't believe it!"

"Either way, she's protective of her son and almost sliced me apart." Giyu continued

Rengoku frowned, "Sword wielding?"

"Yes. She is well versed with sword wielding and another information, she fought with a child in her womb." He finished

"What the hell?"

"What a flamboyant mother."

"Could you describe her looks?" Obanai asked

"She's on her early twenties. Long blond hair. Garnet eyes. Thin eyebrows and thick lashes. Pink lips. She wore a white long sleeve and emerald brooch. Training pants and combat boots. She's foreign looking." He stated

Kagaya, who was listening, accidentally dropped his teacup. Making a loud noise and earning the attention of everyone.

"Oyakata-sama, are you okay?" They asked in worry

He swallowed the lump on his throat, "Blond hair and Garnet eyes?"

"Yes." Himejima answered

"[Y/N].... I'm sure it's her. My ex-fiancee."

"HUH?!"