part-16

Anika is really tired now...she is continously working from yesterday night without taking any food..she lye down on bed slowly while caressing his stomach...she cursed her parents for growing her like glass doll. Luckily shakthi was here to take care of her otherwise his state become worse...with millions of thoughts anika closed her eyes...she is starving to eat something ...

Ani-awww my baby is hungry...
Wait mumma give you something to eat...
She search for some fruits in shivay's room ...she found half  eaten apple lying down on floor....
She chucked sadly looking at her fate and pick that apple...
She wash it and ate it after saying thanks to God for giving food...

Pin-ohho maharani is sleeping..Hey girl get up...come one serve my friends..

Shak-pinky, let her sleep...she is constantly working from yesterday night...

Pinky rolled her eyes and move towards washroom...
She come out from washroom holding bucket full of water..

Shak-pinky no..this is wrong...let her sleep...can't you have heart.... for god shake she is your daughter-in-law moreover she is pregnant with your son's baby...
Pinky stop it....

Pin-you don't take her side shakthi ji..she must be came here to stole something..am I right shivay!!

Shiv-yes Mon

Shakthi open his eyes and found he was sitting on dinning table.
Still he was coughing but who cares ...he take one glass and gulp it one go....
One second whom pinky and shivay was shouting...a question occupied his mind...

He lift his eyes and found asha

Shak-harey asha! What are pleasant surprise..come have a seat...
Shakthi paused his sentence after seeing Pinky's glare..
Pin-why you stop shakthi ji...go and bring tea .coffee..juice for this begar..

Shak-pinky mind your words...

Shiv-what mom told is right we call beggar as beggar .

Shak-are you out of your mind shivay? She is your mother-in-law. This is the way you talk to you

Shiv-i don't have time for this nonsense dad! I'm leaving home today i have one important meeting in office.
Bye Mom

Pin-bye beta

Shivay left the home after glaring anika's mom...

Pin-say quick, why the hell you came here?

Ash-can you lend me some money? I give it back to you soon. It's really urgent..

Pin-go from here I have no money with me..i am look lole fool to Lend money to you.. I have no faith on you .. what if you runaway with my money...

Shak-pinky...

Pin-you keep quiet shakthi Ji.. you don't know anything about these middle class people .

Ash-i swear I give backyour money  with interest.

Pinky rolled her eyes and went inside..
Shakthi tried to talk with asha but before that pinky called him. Without having any option shakthi also move from there..

In triveni

Ani-mom, where you gone..I was  searching for you
Anika made sad pout.

Without speaking anything asha silently move inside her room.

Ani-what happened to her suddenly..
Anika follow her mom..

Ani-mom what happend

Ani mom burst into tears hugging Anika.

Ani-mom you are scarying me... Say what happened.. is anyone say anything to you
Anika cupped her face.

Ani-mom did you go to that house.

Anika's mom noded lightly.

Ani-mom why you went there?

Ani mom- i went there to borrow some money but they

Ani-denied to give it right..

Anika's mom noded .

Ani-mom don't bend your head in front of others. you daughter is still alive...I'm surely arrange money before deadline. Don't worry about it
Now Please  stop crying otherwise my baby will laugh on you.