Chapter One

"For fuck's sake, Jimin," Yoongi whispered angrily over the phone, making sure that no one could hear him, "I've told you many times that you have to bring a spare change of clothes when you're going to murder someone."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi," Jimin apologised, whispering.

"You're lucky that I brought spare clothes for you," Yoongi whispered, "Tell me where you are and I'll bring them to you. Do not move, I repeat, do not move or you'll be caught." Jimin told Yoongi the alley that he was in and hung up on the call. Yoongi put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans and got up from his seat, walking out the café that he was in. The alley was a fair walk from the café. His phone began to continuously vibrate in his back pocket. What now? he thought, as he got his phone out of his pocket while still walking to the alley.

"What?" he asked, angrily.

"Hey, don't get angry at me," Taehyung replied, "Why are you so angry? What did Jimin do this time? Can I come and laugh at him?"

"What do you think Jimin did?" Yoongi asked, rhetorically, "And no, do not come. I can not risk the three of us getting caught. Stay in the hideout." He hung up the call and put his phone back into his pocket, picking up his pace to get to the alleyway. He found the alleyway that Jimin was in and walked to the dead end, where Jimin would be.

"So, you managed to bring stuff to clean the blood off your skin," Yoongi said, when Jimin was in ear shot, "But, you forget to bring a spare change of clothes? I'll have to put thousands of reminders all over your room to bring spare clothes. Here, get changed, quick. I'll stay at the front to make sure that no one walks down here." Jimin got the spare change of clothes from Yoongi and Yoongi walked to the front of the alley way, standing in the middle of the entrance of the alley way.

***

Hoseok walked up the front door and walked into the detective station/office. There were a lot of other detectives and they all looked to be in their early twenties. The place was quite big and there were desks everywhere.

"Hey, you must be the new detective," someone said, walking up to Hoseok, "Hi, I'm Jungkook. You're Hoseok, right?" Jungkook held out his hand.

"Yes, I'm Hoseok," he replied, shaking the detective's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Jungkook said, smiling, "It's a good thing you came along. We have a really difficult case and we need all the help we can get for this case. Before I tell you the case, I'll show you around the station slash office first and I'll introduce you to some of our other detectives along the way." Jungkook began to show Hoseok around the station/office, showing him where everything was. Hoseok's desk was next to Jungkook's desk. Well, it was in between his desk and the wall. Jungkook introduced Hoseok to a few other detectives.

"There's Namjoon," Jungkook said, "And there's Seokjin, Namjoon's boyfriend. Over there is some other detective that I don't remember the name of." Hoseok shook hands with Namjoon, Seokjin and the detective that Jungkook didn't remember the name of. Jungkook showed the new detective every other room of the office before returning to their desks that were directly next to each other. Both detectives sat down on their spinny chairs and Jungkook spun his way over to Hoseok on his chair. The youngest detective had a folder in his hands that held the information about the case he had mentioned earlier.

"Read this," Jungkook said, handing over the folder that was in his hands, "This has the information about the case I was talking about earlier. Read it carefully and prepare yourself. Some of the pictures in there are a bit gory." With that, the youngest detective spun back to his desk on his chair. Hoseok opened the folder, immediately seeing a picture of male body that had two stab wounds on his neck and one stab wound in the chest. He read the information below the picture. He briefly skimmed over the information below the picture. 'Obviously done with knife. Knife had pierced the heart during third stab wound to the chest. The Phantom Killer is the prime suspect of the murder. No evidence was left behind. The murder was possibly planned.' Reading that kind of information struck fear into Hoseok's heart. What kind of person in the right frame of mind wants to murder an innocent person? Who would want to murder someone, even if they're not in the right frame of mind? Those questions will remain unanswered to Hoseok.

***

Jimin walked over to Yoongi, neatly dressed in the spare clothes that was given to him. The clothes that had blood on them were turned inside out and folded neatly. Jimin made sure to hold the blood stained shirt and pants under his arm, holding the clothes tightly.

"Ok, we're going back to the hideout," Yoongi said, "Come on." He gently pushed Jimin as they began to walk in the direction of their hideout. Their hideout was in the sketchy part of town and it was a semi-run down mansion that had been abandoned for a year. What was surprising was that they had gotten it at a very cheap price and even more surprising is that they had found thousands of dollars in a variety of rooms. In total, they had found over a million dollars. They knew that this amount of money would last them until they're elderly, so they spent so little on remaking the mansion look liveable. They always make sure to spend very little on it. That's why Yoongi steals any cash that is on his victim's person. Yoongi and Jimin walked up to the front door of their mansion hideout. Yoongi was the one to knock on the door, knocking a particular pattern that Taehyung would know. He heard Taehyung walk to the door and unlocked it, opening the door slightly.

"Taehyung, it's us," Yoongi said, in a monotone voice. Taehyung opened the door completely.

"Can we leave the filthy barbarian creature outside?" he asked, with a dead serious face.

"Can we leave him outside?" Jimin asked, "I don't want to hear his lord like attitude anymore."

"Stop it, the both of you," Yoongi growled, "Or I'll leave the both of you outside." Yoongi and Jimin walked inside, allowing Taehyung to close the door and lock it again. Jimin went over the laundry room and put his blood stained clothes into the washing machine, putting in the detergent and putting the washing machine on the correct settings before starting it. Taehyung went back to his room and Yoongi went into the study to get a pen, sticky notes, paper and masking tape. He then walked into Jimin's room, with Jimin following him afterwards.

"Wait, you were serious about putting up reminders?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I was serious," Yoongi answered, "There is going to be a time when Taehyung and I are not going to be around to save your ass. Not that Tae would save your ass anyway. I can't keep bringing spare clothes for you. You have to start bringing your own spare clothes. Just sit on your bed while I do this." Jimin walked over to his bed in the top right corner of his room, sitting cross legged and watched Yoongi write 'bring spare clothes when murdering someone' on the sticky notes and the paper, placing the sticky notes and the paper all over his room. Yoongi placed the sticky notes on furniture such as the lamp, his night stand, the picture frame that held a photo of Jimin, his father, mother and younger brother, etc. He sticky taped the paper on the walls, the sliding doors of Jimin's closet, the sliding doors of his balcony, the door to his room, even above Jimin's bed. Jimin certainly couldn't forget to spare clothes now.