Chapter 23 - Melanie

Start from the beginning

My hips start rocking against his face, urging his tongue in an out of me. Wolfe groans, a sound that's deep and vibrates from the natural huskiness of his voice, and it only turns me on more. It's intense enough when you're fucking a man's face but when it's Wolfe? A beast of a man who's unsurprisingly as giving in bed as he is with everything else? I don't stand a chance. He's gentle yet commanding, strong yet lenient, innocent yet powerful. He's my undoing.

"Right there. Please," I beg now, my toes curling when the pressure starts to build.

Wolfe's tongue slips out of me and he drags the flat of it through my folds and up until he reaches my clit. He sucks it into his mouth just as two of his fingers push inside of me without warning. I gasp in surprise, my back arching to get closer to his mouth.

"Fuckin' love how you taste," He murmurs, the tip of his tongue flicking my clit almost playfully before running it around in circles. He's so eager for me, so dedicated to make me fall apart, that it only brings me to the edge faster.

"Wolfe," I moan. My hands grip the edge of the counter to steady myself, my thighs tensing in warning.

"C'mon, baby girl," He coaxes. His fingers pump me faster, his tongue flicking me harder. "Want you all over my face."

Oh, God. He's too much to keep up with. If there's anything about Wolfe it's that he's a perfectionist. He's always nervous about trying new things but once he does them, he does it right and with unshakable confidence. Hours ago he was asking me to show him the ropes about how to make me fall apart. Now he's dominating and there's not a trace of nerves or hesitation.

When he bites down on my clit unexpectedly, my restraint shatters. My grip on the counter tightens as my body trembles violently when release hits me hard and fast. My inner walls contract over and over again, gripping Wolfe's fingers tightly and almost desperately. I hear Wolfe curse under his breath, feel his hand tense, and I know I'm squeezing him too hard for him to move. His mouth becomes almost violent then, hungrily sucking on me and into his mouth. And I feel every second of it. The burn of his beard on my inner thighs, the heat of his mouth on me, the press of his fingers when they dig into my skin. It's the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

I'm drowsy and sated when I finally come down from the high of it. I feel Wolfe's arms slip under me, one below my knees and one across my back, and then I'm cradled against his chest as he carries me. He doesn't feel tensed up or strained in the least, like he doesn't even feel my weight. He effortlessly walks down the hall and I hold on to him with my arms around his neck, kissing the side of it lazily because I can't keep my hands off of him either. I feel his pulse thrum faster under my lips and I laugh softly, dragging one hand along his bare chest. Jesus, he's so huge and broad. The tattoos covering him are the icing on the cake and I trace them one by one as he enters a room. I look around when I realize it's not mine.

"How would you feel about spending the night in my bed?" He asks quietly.

I suck in a startled breath. I definitely didn't expect him to ask me that. We both know what a huge step it would be for me to say yes. Ever since Uncle Gary, the one thing I always refused to do was sleep in the same bed with another man, especially overnight. I always felt safer in the comfort of my own bed, locking my door at night, knowing my space was my own and no one could get to it. I never once thought I'd be considering otherwise.

"I don't know," I answer honestly. Wolfe immediately stops at the foot of his bed and nods, turning like he's prepared to leave. For some reason that disappoints me and that's how I know I have my answer. I stop him with a hand to his chest. "I just mean...I want to. But there's a really good chance I'll wake up and freak out on you without meaning to. I don't exactly make a good sleeping buddy."