A Woman's Wits

Seaborn's Point of View:

I have not seen biscuits since the last week, but according to the staff, she looked like a disheveled woman. What confused me was the fact why she's so disheveled. Her schedule, as far as I know, had a balanced regime meaning it should be normal.

Now, I am approaching her room. A hint of worry scattered in my mind as I stared at the doorknob. Going to open it, I come to a halt when I hear a conversation inside. With Biscuit's voice and what seemed like a woman.

"You really don't mind doing this?"

"No. I have made my decision and it's final. This is the best possible way of repaying you for freeing me."

My heart sunk. Did she break out a criminal? I hope not. And what does the woman mean by--

"If it makes you happy, then I'll comply."

After biscuits said that, I hear a soft... hushed... Moan.

"OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH--!!" I yelled bursting in the room, face as red as a tomato.

Whatever wild things I was imagining, it all drained down when I see biscuits on a chair. A person, who was probably the source of the woman's voice, massaging her. My jaw dropped.

"Eh, big brother? What's wrong? You're red--"

"Ididn'tthinkofanythingweirdIpromiseI'msoryandgoodbye!" I rambled out before rushing out and closing the door behind me. 

Seaborn. Bad. 

|-_*_-|

I feel so indecent. Damn Auntie and Uncle for being so loud back at Rebbelou! They've put so much filth in my mind!

"You shouldn't feel bad about it Sea-kun! It wasn't your fault that you learned the ways of love at an early age!" My Water Faerie, Aquanis stated smirking proudly.

Blushing, I brushed him off," It was partly my fault. I walked in on them doing that." I hardened my voice at the two words.

Aquanis is a Water Faerie I've met during my venture in the City Of Waters, Rivercall. They are known for having beautiful bodies of water, including Azure Falls where Aquanis lives. And also where I almost died saving him from the wild tides of the plunge pool. Why didn't he just fly or use magic you may ask? Well, his wings got hurt so he couldn't fly. And he was too panicked to use any magic. Despite him being one of the strong faeries around the falls, he's a bit of a shaky one.

The side magic I've obtained from him was this magic called Droplets. I'm able to see the memory of water and revert it back to its original form. Let's say a puddle was originally snow, so I'll be able to turn it back and form it into a defense or offense spell. It's also handy for information gathering, being able to know if it was an artificially made water, magic water or ordinary water. It would be considered an advantage to many.

"Big brother??"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear biscuit's voice and see her in front of me. The woman from earlier behind her.

"I want to introduce you to Aquarius! She's the god from Verity Lake!" She exclaimed as if having a literal GOD bless you is a common occurrence.