Unstable_Day & Toddler!Reader

[Authors P.O.V]
As the Operatives were waving a farewell to their leader. Unstable decided to pick up Y/N and carry them. Radiant was behind Unstable, still a bit shocked after hearing that his Leader is now a father. He made silly faces to make Y/N laugh.

It worked since you could practically hear Y/N giggle.

Soon, the Operatives began to depart and go on their separate ways.

[Unstable's P.O.V]

I heard my name being called out and saw it was Emotionless. I then realized, that it was just us three left at the docks.

"Unstable."

I snapped back into reality once again. Turning my full attention towards him.

"Yes, sir."

Emotionless started talking as he wrote on his clipboard.

"Ok. You know what to do, don't you Unstable? If you need any help, just email or call me. Understood?"

I made several 'yes' nods at him.

"Alright, I'll be on my way. Farewell."

I watched as Emotionless walked off.

"Green hat."

I was startled by the sudden voice but then realized it was only Y/N.

"Hehe. Yes, green hat. Green shirt. We gonna have very much fun, no?"

"Yes!! Yes!! We play big flying machine Daddy went in!!"

"Hehe. Oky, hold tight!"

I picked up Y/N carefully and started running towards the Main City, my arms wrapped around Y/N tightly so they wouldn't fall.

I don't see how this could turn out bad.

[Authors P.O.V]

Somewhere in the Main City, both Scary and Macabre were complaining to Emotionless.

"But it doesn't even make any sense! What if I accidentally shoot Y/N? Then what? [SUPREME LEADER] Great will surely be pissed at me!"

"Same as me. What am I supposed to do when Y/N starts crying after seeing my face, huh?"

Emotionless surely thought that if he were to feel emotions, he'd be feeling pretty annoyed right now.

"Unstable is currently taking his turn on Y/N. You both know how hard he starts to shake when he gets nervous."

"I guess, but why doesn't he just ask one Operative to do the babysitting in instead of all 12 of us?"

Emotionless shook his head. "I believe he wanted all of us to meet his child. You should save your complaining until after Great comes home."

Macabre and Scary both growled lightly as Emotionless left.

[Unstable's P.O.V]

"Oky Y/N, we back again with your things."

I took out my key and opened the door, setting Y/N down onto the floor. Bringing their stuff inside.

I watched as Y/N ran around my Residence. I went over towards my bed and decided to set up the bed so it was safe. I then moved a chair next to my bed, so I could guard them as they slept.

"Computer!!"

I whirled my head around towards the computer and saw Y/N staring at it.

"Do you like computer?" I said as I walked over towards them.

They nodded.

I smiled and picked them up, placing them on my lap and then turned the computer on.

I clicked one of the old theatre shows and pointed towards Great.

"Look, it your dad."

Y/N looked in the direction I was pointing in. And then soon, they started to tear up.

"Me miss dad.."

I realized this and turned the computer off, I tried soothing them but they started sniffling and lightly crying.

I started panicking, not knowing what to do. WhatdoIdo, whatdoIdo, whatdoIdo. Oh! I-I'll call Emotionless, maybe he'll know.

I reached for the walkie talkie assigned to contact Emotionless and called for him.

"Come in, Unstable. Are you doing alright?"

"No.. Y/N cry.. don't know what to do.. help please.."

"Alright, calm down. First, tell me why they're crying."

"Y-Y/N saw picture of Great.. they cry because m-miss him.."

"Ok first, inside her suitcase, you'll find a plush. Placid personally sewed it for Y/N. It'll make them feel better."

I ran over to their suitcase and started digging around, searching for it. I then found a plushie that looks identical to Great. This has to be it!

I then went back to Y/N and gave them the plush. Y/N stopped crying and that calmed both of us down.

[...]

It was getting near Y/N's bedtime. I placed down our dinner on the table and started eating.

I picked them up, changed them into ther pajamas, and then placed them on my bed, triple checking to make sure it was safe.

I sat down on the chair right across and took out one of Y/N's books from their suitcase. I started reading, carefully trying to pronounce each word correctly.

In the middle of the story, I realized was Y/N fast asleep.

I went over and covered her with the blankets more, smiling and going back to my chair.

The book was fairly interesting, for a kid's book that is. So I decided to continue reading, only to end up falling asleep.

[The Next Day]

I woke up to the noise of Y/N trying to crawl up towards me. Y/N noticed I woke up and stopped.

"Gud morning!!"

I smiled and got up.

"Good morning Y/N!"

I fixed my hair back into my ushanka, packing Y/N's things back into the suitcase.

"Oky Y/N, today we going go have breakfast with next babysitter, oky?"

"Okie!!"

I picked Y/N up into my arms, dragged their suitcase behind, and left to head towards Benevolent's bakery.

[Authors P.O.V]

Once Unstable and Y/N reached the bakery, he sat Y/N down on one of the chairs and sat himself on the other.

"Good morning, Unstable and Y/N! What can I get you?"

"Hello Benevolent, can get for me and cookies wit milk for Y/N?"

Benevolent went back inside his bakery to prepare their breakfast.

Dynamic came out the bakery, with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Oh! Unstable! There you are!"

Unstable turned his head, saw Dynamic and waved at him.

{to be continued}