Radiant_Day x Dynamic_Day

Requested by: Judge__Judy
Setting: Current City Layout as of
^^2/26/20^^
Dynamic follows Radiant around to be with him. Story goes on from there.
__________

Dynamic was sitting on the floor, against the wall, in front of Radiants house. He heard the door opening and looked up. Radiant stepped out and saw him.

"Ah, Dynamic! Good morning, how are you?"

"Oh, um. I'm better now that you're awake."

"Aw, you're so kind Dynamic!"

Radiant gently patted Dynamics head as Dynamics face flushed. He looked away from Radiant and Radiant kneeled down towards him.

"Hehehe.. are you embarrassed? Do you want me to continue patting your head~?"

"Y- no, just.. go back to what you were d-doing."

Radiant stood back up and smiled. He began walking and started whistling a tune. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around only to see Dynamic following him. He smiled and continued on walking and whistling.

[...]

Dynamic sat down at one of the outside tables and watched Radiant chatting with some of the Civilians. 

"Mr. guitar man! We want to know if you'd like to take a picture with us."

"Radiant, when will the next show be?"

Radiant answered some of the questions he got and smiled brightly, it made Dynamic smile.

"Hi, Dynamic. Is it okay if I sit here with you?"

Dynamic turned around to see a civilian standing next to him.

"Oh, sure! Go ahead, I don't mind."

Dynamic and the civilian were both looking at Radiant.

"So.. um, what do you think about Radiant?"

The sudden question startled Dynamic as his face flushed quite a bit.

"Why do you ask, civilian?"

"Oh, sorry. I was just curious because you seem to be staring at Radiant a lot. Plus, you have always showed up at Radiant's shows a lot and I always hear you complimenting how his show went."

Dynamic looked at the civilian and then back at Radiant. To be exact, he didn't know either. He knew he felt very happy when he saw Radiant, when he was near Radiant, and when he heard Radiant's voice. But because he was asked that, he started to wonder, what does he really think about Radiant?

He saw Radiant begin to walk away so he got up and followed him. Leaving the civilian behind.

[...]

Radiant had gotten quite annoyed that he was being followed by Dynamic all the time. He was getting tired of always seeing Dynamic wherever he went. He had enough and decided to turn around and have a talk with Dynamic.

"Dynamic, why do you follow me every time? Everywhere I go.. I just see you. It's getting sort of annoying now. Can you please stop following me?"

Dynamic stopped in his tracks. He looked down and began talking.

"I- I don't know. I don't know why. I just somehow find myself following you around all the time. It's just that.. whenever I see you and whenever I hear your voice.. my heart just goes fuzzy and I don't know why. I feel really happy just being near you and I don't want my happiness to fade away"

Dynamic kept staring at the ground, fiddling with his fingers. He noticed a shadow cover him, he looked up and saw Radiant standing in front of him.

"Oh, Dynamic. I'm so sorry if I sounded a bit mean for asking why you kept following me. I really apologize. If I'm your source of happiness, then.. you can be with me.. forever."

Dynamic saw Radiant smiling and hugged Radiant. Radiant hugged back.

"I think.. that'll make me very happy."

__________
Ah yes, a late request
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed lol
Thanks for 6.5k+ views
__________
Total Words: 618.