Lᴇᴠɪ.. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀRᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ?!

This was from my first requestor:
NekoAtsumeCats
Is this the card you were talking about?
___________________________________

Oh and this takes place where Belphagor is already out.

Author's POV:

MC and the 6 brothers were walking towards the third born's room after hearing splashing. All of them were quite curious to what was Levi doing in his room, some of them thought he was playing some sort of game, watching some sort of anime, or just having 'fun'.

cough Asmo cough.

Once they all were in front of the Otaku's door, MC volunteered to open Levi's door. They hesitated a bit because who wouldn't be at least a little scared? MC then proceeded to open the door..

"LEVI WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" yelled the second born.

All of them stared at the tank where Levi was inside of with both of his Henrys, yes Henry 1.0 and Henry 2.0, the snake and the fish. To be honest, I thought the fish would've been eaten by now same with Levi.

"Uhh.. Levi~Chan?" Asked the quite scared MC who was terrified because of the gigantic snake which somehow managed to fit in that damn tank of his.

Levi who just looked at MC with a sweet smile and waved at her. Bubbles started to form into words then creating a sentence that read "I got Henry 1.0 to like me again." then after reading that another sentence formed "Now I have my two Henrys with me!".

"Aw, and here I thought we were gonna walk into something spicy.." Asmodeus said sounding quite dissapointed, he then left the room to go into his own for his beauty sleep.

"I'm glad that you got your pet back Levi, just keep it in your room." Said the Avatar of Pride who left after he said that.

"I thought he was playing some game again, that's your problem Levi not ours if that snake gets loose." Satan said and left to his room to finish reading a book of his.

"Hmm, if it dies may I eat it?" Beel asked happily but was pushed out gently by his twin "Beel we shouldn't interrupt Levi with questions that might upset him, let's go get you something to eat then I'll sleep." Beel's twin, Belphie says while yawning then the two left.

And now there was only two left, MC and Mammon. MC started laughing because the scene reminded her of Haru from Free!

"HaHAhaHah! Who are you? Haru?!" then the E/C (Eye Color) eyed person continued laughing. Levi also started laughing at that thought.

"Well I'm leaving, you two are just weird.." Says the white haired demon who left to most likely 'borrow' money from one of his brothers.

Now it was only MC who went closer to the tank that held Levi and his Henrys inside. Levi went closer to the glass and put his left hand on it and MC mirrored his action by putting their right hand where his hand is. Levi looked at MC with a smile that could melt anyone's heart with a single glimpse of him, MC who was slightly blushing returned the smile back which also made the boy inside the tank blush but it was more obvious than MC's.

"EEP!" goes MC when they were suddenly carried into the tank.

MC somehow could breathe underwater and stayed in Levi's arms because the snake was looking into their soul. The snake looked at MC then went closer to them then put it's head towards MC's hand, MC looked at Levi who just nodded at them. MC then pat Henry 1.0's head. MC, Levi, and the Henrys spent time together in the tank. Henry 1.0 took a liking to MC and they got along pretty well.

Levi and MC later on got out of the tank then dried off. MC opened a bag where their clothes were (MC likes to sleep over at Levi's room so they put a bag in his room that has their clothes if they ever took a shower there they don't have run back to their room and nothing dirty about liking to sleep over) and changed inside his bathroom while Levi change in his room. Levi changed into his sleeping clothes and you did too. Then both of you cuddled for the night with no interruptions. He is your boyfriend after all.

___________________________________

So, I wanted this to be crack but instead it became fluff-