pregnant?

for the past week i've been throwing up. i don't know if i'm sick cause i feel fine. i thought about it and thought i could be pregnant but i wasn't sure so i decided to go get a test. i changed outta my sweatpants and went to the store.

 i changed outta my sweatpants and went to the store

i walked into the store and got a test. i looked around the store to see if i wanted anything else. i just ended up getting the test. i put the test on the counter and right next to me someone puts to bottles of alcohol on the counter. i turned to see the person and my heart dropped.

it was my boyfriend. oscar diaz. we looked each other right in the eye. he looked at me and then the test with a mad/serious face. he looked down and the store clerked ringed up oscar bottles. on the radio their were talking about the freeridge savings heist. "subirlo" oscar said to the clerk. (turn it up)

while listening to the radio i looked at oscar with a worrying look. he just gave me that same mad/ serious face. "i'll pay for this too." oscar said handing the test to the clerk. "thanks." i said to oscar. oscar just gave that stare again. oscar took the bag and we walked out the store. he grabbed my arm and whispered in the ear. "get in the car and we're gonna talk about this when we get home." i just nodded and got into the car.

i was so scared. the car ride was silent. we pulled up to my apartment. he parked and we got out. we walked up to my door. i unlocked it and we walked in. he sat at my dining table and threw the test on the table. i sat down and tried of think of something to say. "listen i'm sorry , i've been throwing up all week and i'm not running temperature so i just thought about the other night and yea." i rambled. he took a deep breath. "you don't need to be sorry. it takes 2 people to make a baby. i'm not mad i'm just scared." oscar said.

i was sort of relieved. i was scared that he was gonna yell or break something. "im scared too , but whatever happens we're in this together." i said while grabbing his hand. a couple seconds later he let go. "lets go take this test." oscar said. i stood up and walked in the bathroom and did everything. the box said to wait 10 minutes. i was panicking. i was walking back and forth in the bathroom while oscar sat on the side of the tub.

the alarm went off. we both looked at each other and took a deep breathe. negative. me and oscar were so relieved. oscar hugged me by my waist and lifted me up. "i love you y/n" oscar said. "i love you too." i replied. that was the first time we ever told each other that.

hi :) so i got inspired by that one scene in on my block when spooky and mario see each other at the store and then him and mario try to cheer up ruby. this is my first oscar imagine so i hoped you guys enjoyed <3

552 words