arguement

it was a 100 degrees out. i went to fridge to see if there was anything to eat or drink. THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING. i decided to go to the corner store and go get a slushee. i changed and grabbed my keys and left.

 while walking to the corner store i had to past by the santos crib

while walking to the corner store i had to past by the santos crib. me and oscar have been dating for a month but we didn't tell anybody yet. oscar wasn't outside so i kept walking. i was getting cat called by the santos. i was getting kinda uncomfortable. "damn mami" "hey lemme get that number ma." "damn no wonder oscar claimed her." that comment made me look back at them but i proceeded to walk to the store.

i got my slushee and walked past the santos crib again. this time oscar was outside. i smiled at him and kept walking. he got up and walk towards me and he seemed mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING!!" oscar exclaimed. "clothes." i said calmly. he looked like he was gonna pop a vein. he dragged me into his house by my arm. all the santos were oooooing. he threw me on the sofa and got in my face. "are you fucking serious. why are walking around dress like that." oscar exclaimed. "oscar it's hot outside." "you can't be walking out here like that. this guys are animals." "i'm fine okay calm down." "don't tell me what to do." there was silence for a couple seconds.

"what's this i heard that you claimed me." his face turned to me. "i had to." "what do you mean you had too." "WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE A REASON TO CLAIM MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

we argued for like 20 minutes. i was so tired , i miss my bed. finally i had enough and tried walking to the door till he blocked me. "we're not done." oscar said. "well i am and i'm tired so can you please move." i said pleading. i kissed his lips and walked out. he ran outside and grabbed me. "i'm going to drive you home." i just nodded and we drove to my house.

when we pulled up to my house i was about to leave he grabbed my arm to make me stay back. "hey i'm sorry for arguing with you , i just want you safe." wow i thought i never heat oscar say sorry for something. i kissed his forehead and i accepted his apology and walked in to my house and went to bed.

i just have to say. this sucked but i didn't really know what they could argue about. anyways send me request because idk what else to write about.

453 words