Suprise!

"Jax. This is so unfair." I cross my arms. I think we've been driving for a good twenty minutes.
"We're almost there." I feel the car slow down and turn.
"Thank god. This blindfold is getting itchy." Jax laughs.
"You're going to have to wear it for a little bit longer." I groan.

I feel the car stop.
"Grab my arm."
"I can't see it Jax." I stumble as I try to get out of the car. I feel Jax catch me in his arms.
"Sorry." I grumble.
"Just hurry, this thing is annoying me."
"Just a few more minutes I promise." We continue to walk, but then I feel us stop. Jax gently helps me down until I'm sitting crossed legged.
"Okay, you can look now." He pulls of the blind fold.

" He pulls of the blind fold

"Oh. Wow." We're siting on top of a hill, and the sun is just starting to rise. "Look at all the food!" Jax laughs.
"I though you might want to get out of the house for a bit." I attack the crackers and dip.
"Mmmm. I needed this." We munch on the food while watching the sun finish rising.

"Hey you ready to go?"
"Yeah." I say. I stand up and move back towards where the car is parked.
"Nope." I'm yanked backwards by Jax.
"Ow. You said we were going!?" He smirks.
"I didn't say where we were going, did I?" I give him a pointed look. "Come on."

Carefully we walk down the hill.
"Are those-" I start.
"Yup." I squeal.

"Jax they're beautiful!" I stroke the nose of the horse on the right

"Jax they're beautiful!" I stroke the nose of the horse on the right. "Wow. Hi gorgeous, what's your name?" The horse nickers.
"That's Bandit. He's yours."
"He's absolutely stunning."

"Feel like going for a ride?" I whip my head around to face Jax.
"Are you kidding?!" I pull myself onto Bandit. "What are you waiting for come on!"
"Just wait a second I have to go first."
"Why? This guy wants to run." I pat my horse on the shoulder.
"I've got a special place I want to show you." He gives his horse a nudge and it takes off.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

"This is incredible." I look around as Jax gets of his horse.
"Feel like going for a swim?" I hold onto his shoulders as he helps me off of Bandit. We tie the horses to trees.