Highest Price

When I wake up, I feel groggy. I try to get up but find that I'm chained to a table.
"Help!" I yell, "somebody help!" A woman who looks around 48 walks in.
"Oh sweetheart, there isn't anybody who can help you here." She unlocks me, and roughly brings me to my feet. "Now you're going to shower, and select an outfit to wear, and when your done, wait. Someone will come to collect you."

"What's going to happen to me?" I ask, hoping to get an answer.
"You don't know? A girl like you never been in the market before?" She shakes her head in disbelief. "If we had only found you before, you would've brought in a lot of money." As we turn a corner I gasp as the showers come into view. Girls stand, some looking scared, others confident underneath multiple showers. Now I realize where I am. And what's going to happen to me.
"Please," I say to the woman, "I'm only eighteen, I've never been kissed before, or done the deed, and I-" she cuts me off.
"18 is an old age to start in this career girl. Did you say you were a virgin?" Shaking now, I nod. The woman's eyes light up, and just as quick, they fade back to cold dark orbs.

"Go get ready, and be quick." I take a glance at the showers, and walk towards them. I try not to look at anyone as I take my clothes off. I try not to cry as the cold water hits my skin. I try to tell myself that I'll be ok, but deep down, I know my life will never be the same.

When I'm done I dry myself off, and go to see what the clothing options are. I'm shocked. Skimpy lingerie and heels. I browse through, but everything has space in it. I decide to try and go for something red with a little plaid skirt that covers my stomach, and high boots. It's a silly attempt at hiding my skin.

I see a makeup table, and apply some light pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick

"Showtime ladies!" A big man with a clipboard, all in black, suddenly appears at the door.

Some girls strut out, while others can barley walk their shaking so bad. Taking deep breaths I try to calm myself down, but my heart is racing.
"Brianna? Brianna C?" I get up, silently and let the man escort me out on to a stage. I'm going to be sold, like some animal, to a creep who's going to use me for who knows what. A tear threatens to run down cheek, but I hold it.

"Let's start with some information about this beautiful piece of art. Her name is Brianna Carter, as in Rodger Carter's daughter. That creates some rustling in the crowd. "She is 5'8, brown/blonde hair, gorgeous eyes. She's 18 years old, bra size 32D, and..... she's a virgin." Suddenly hands shoot up, numbers being called out rapidly.

"Annnnnd Sold to Mr. Dorian Vito." Applause starts out, like their congratulating him for buying a human being. Dorian walks up to the stage, and I can't help it, I start shaking.