Introductions

"You'll have your testing right after Brianna does." He looks at me.
"I suggest you start getting ready." When he leaves Natalie turns to me, jumping excitingly.
"So are you guys a thing?" I scoff.
"Please, I find him repulsive."
"Sureeee. I felt the tension in the room as soon as you walked in." I roll my eyes.
"That will never happen, A because he's a prick, and B I have a boyfriend." Nat's eyes widen.
"Oooh tell me all about him!" I laugh.
"In my room ok? I have to get ready," I look over her outfit, "and you do too."

"Wow," Natalie gasps, "your room is amazing."
"It is pretty sweet." I flop down on my bed sighing.
"So who picked it for you?"
"I had a word in it." Natalie and I both look up at the door, and there stands Gwen, smiling like she always does. And she has a DONUT!!!

"I love it, it seems so cozy!" Natalie grabs a pillow off of the chair in the corner

"I love it, it seems so cozy!" Natalie grabs a pillow off of the chair in the corner. Gwen smiles.
"Who's this?"
"Gwen, meet Natalie. She's practically my sister." Gwen keeps smiling.
"Well I'm happy to meet you. This house needs more females anyway."
"Yeah, I've noticed. The testosterone levels in here are skyrocketing." We all burst into laughter, and get so caught up in conversation. Until we hear a knock at the door.

"Brianna?" It's Tyler. I hop off of my bed and open the door.
"Hey, what's up?" He scratches the back of his neck.
"Your testing," Tyler glances at his watch, "is in ten minutes."
"Oh nononono." I open the door fully and rush to my closet. "Natalieeeeee come get ready!" I frantically throw an outfit together, hoping it looks good.

"Sorry, sorry! I was just talking to Tyler about-" I wave my hands dismissively

"No time for talking, get dressed quick or else Jax is going to kill me." Natalie turns to go into the closet, and I watch Tyler look after her. That's weird.

A few minutes later Natalie comes out in an outfit similar to mine.
"Let's go." She says. Tyler and Gwen follow us out, but not towards the gym. We continue on until we reach the entrance hall.
"Hey why aren't w-" And then I look up. And see Jax. A smug, yet pissed off Jax.
"The training takes place at a warehouse a few minutes away from here. You can think about how badly you're going to fail on the way." He turns on his heels, and I follow, fuming.

We take a big Range Rover to the warehouse. I keep my window down the whole time, gazing at the massive houses and people walking on the sidewalks, probably talking about a party their going two have that night. I sigh.
"Hey Jax, on the way back can we-"
"No." Jax answers, and then my window starts to roll up. A**hole.

When we pull up to the warehouse, Jax gets out of the car and walks around, opening my door, and harshly pulling me out.
"Hey! What's your deal?" He rolls his eyes, and directs his attention to the driver.
"Take the car around until she's done. I have a feeling it'll be awhile though, so, might want to park somewhere and take a nap." The driver and Jax start laughing. Ok now I'm really pissed at Jax. I swish my ponytail in his face, and storm towards the entrance.

"Hi I'm here for a-" holy sweet mother of pearls. This guy is hot. Like if Jax wasn't-such-an-asshole-he'd be-hotter-than-this-guy-hot.
"A.....?" The guy trails off, looking amused.
"Um. The skills test." The guy smiles, showing perfectly white teeth, and dimples.
"You must be... Brianna?" I nod my head.
"Well good luck and hey, maybe after we could hang out?"
"She's not going anywhere with you, Asher." I jump at Jax's sudden proximity. I didn't even hear him walk in.
"Aw come on man-"
"Go have your break. And make it long." The guy named Asher huffs, and storms through a door behind the desk.

"Are you ready?" Jax smirks down at me. I straighten up, and stare him hard in the face.
"Give me your worst."

~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~}~

Probably shouldn't have asked Jax to give me his worst. A guy in full body padding attacked me, I did a bunch of weird spy-like sh*t, and lots and lots of gun training. But I never missed, and knew how to assemble- dissemble every gun.

I take my final shot, and put the gun down. I look through the bulletproof glass at Jax, and shrug. I push through the door that leads back to the reception area, taking a seat on one of the many chairs. 
"What the hell was that?!" Jax flings open the door, and storms towards me.
"What? I used to go hunting with my dad." I look down at my nails.
"Hunting? Or professional target practice?" I bite my lip.
"I really don't remember, I just know how to do that stuff." I shrug again. Jax sits down across from me, a genuine smile on his face.
"Well damn. You aced everything."
"So you were wrong. Apology please?" He rolls his eyes.
"In your dreams. Now come on, the car is waiting."

We pass Natalie and Tyler on our way out, I try to stop and have a conversation, but Jax pulls my arm and leads me to the car.
"You're no fun." I grumble, sliding into the back seat.
"I don't care." Jax says, taking his seat beside me. I shoot him a death glare, and look out the window for the whole ride.

"Hey guys, guess who aced her tests?" Jax picks me up like I'm one of those mega-sized Grammy trophies. All the guys, even some girls in the room clap and cheer. I laugh, but can  feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment.
"Put me down Jax!" When he does I look around the room. Gwen raises an eyebrow at me, a knowing smile on her face. Chad actual looks impressed, and- oh sh*t. Ashley looks between Jax and I, a vein looks like it's going to pop on her forehead. I take a step away from Jax.
"I'm going to uh, shower and change. Thanks everyone." I look down, exiting the room.

I wrap a towel around my body and hair, and plop down on my bed.
"He so likes you Brianna!" Gwen bursts into my room. I sigh.
"Gwen. No. I'm dating Tyler, and Jax and I are never going to happen." I scrunch my nose. "He's gross."

"Surreeee." Gwen takes a seat beside me. "Plus, I don't know about you and Tyler."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you guys haven't really done much together lately, and you kind of seem more like friends to me.."
"And, what else?" I ask, knowing she's not telling me everything.
"I've seen the way he looks at Natalie." I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.
"I know. I've noticed."
"So what are you going to do?" Gwen places her hand over mine.
"I don't know." I get up and walk into my closet. I shut the door and sigh. "I really don't know."