A Crack In The Glass

~<{ Kaden's Pov }>~

" There once was a murder,
But this one has a twist.
The victim was my innocence,
Stolen through his fist. "

Rain dribbled down the side of my broken window, lucky for me I had made the perfect system. Putting my dying plants underneath the broken glass so it could have some water every now and then. I glanced over at my messy room, the clothes and food bits scattered over my floor. Don't get me wrong, I would love to clean my room but I simply can't without having my father make it a mess within a couple of seconds, and you're probably also wondering why. my dad. a 58-year-old man would even be in my room? Well, my dad is a quirky little thing. He is a sluggish and a manipulative big fat fucking alcoholic. his way of thinking is fascinating! Thinking if he hit us we would perform better in school or in life. and guess what? It didn't fucking work. My brother Carson left the house, the only person who actually had a stable fucking income that kept us going. And I became exactly my fucking father, a druggy and an alcoholic! And that's all his fucking fault. Well, I made a choice. He is just the perfect excuse to blame it on I guess and I really don't see the poi-, before I could even finish my fit about about my alcoholic father a little boy walked into my room with hair as white as mine, " I'm hungry ". That boy is my little brother kana, well half brother. You see my dad was so smart to fuck another woman and get her pregnant. Like normally I wouldn't say shit because I'm pretty fucked up myself,  but even a retard like me would know to use protection before you are stuck with a whole ass child your gonna beat up anyways. My face started burning out of anger as I sighed softly and tilted my head towards kana and cracked my knuckels.  But I'm grateful, grateful for him. Its an amazing kid. "i'll be down in a bit, go wake Casey for me. Kana nodded at me with a smile and left my room. I picked up a pile of clothes from my couch and sniffed them, gross. While I pulled on my shirt I looked around for my jeans and shoes and grabbed a little jar filled with pills and shoved two in my mouth as I reached for my backpack. I looked through my room one last time hoping it would look the same when I came back and not fucked up like last time. I walked downstairs towards the living room and threw the backpack on the couch. Casey stood in the kitchen making us breakfast, Casey is my twin brother. We aren't very alike though, you see, my father carries the albino gene. He passed it on to my older brother Carson, me and my half brother kana. Luckily for Casey, he didn't have it, I don't think having albinism is a bad thing but it has its downsides. Like not being able to see well, because all albinoes happen to have eye problems. Also being outside when the sun is shining can be a problem already. We burn easily, personality-wise we also aren't really similar. Casey is a lot more caring and nurturing and kinda like our mother when she was still allright. I got snapped out of my thoughts by having a plate set in front of me by kana. Casey sat down and glanced over at me and before opening his mouth I answered " asleep in his office "
Come on, it's my twin brother, I know what he wants to ask. Where our disaster we call a dad is hanging out. Casey nodded " yeah. I figured... He threw a fit last night about kana his clothes" Kaden looked over at kana "are those the clothes?" kana sighed softly and mumbled " yeah "underneath his breath, i could tell that he was hoping I would ignore it. I looked him over, a pink shirt with purple jeans. Look I'm gonna be honest, his taste in clothing is awful. But if this is what he enjoys wearing, who am I to break the spirit? I nodded and took a bite of my sandwich " I think you look, great buddy, I just suggest different colored jeans,but if you like it i like it. Kana smiled at me and nodded and pushed the last bits of his sandwich into his mouth and got up to get ready for school. " and don't forget your lunch, it's on the counter " Casey added as he got up, bringing the dishes to the sink. I said bye to casey and kana as i walked out of the house and got onto my bike and started riding it down the hill. About 20 minutes later I arrived at my school, or as I like to call it " the shit hole " the real name is Westwood institute for boys. Yes, you heard it. an only boys school. Because every 22-year-old dude loves to be around boys all the time, you see? I don't because sadly I'm the faggot of the school, Yep, you guessed it I'm that one gay guy in the story. And that didn't really hit my fellow students well so they decided it would be a fun idea to make the rest of my years miserable. I threw my bike in the grass, I mean why would I even bother locking it. I walked into the school as I walked toward the changing rooms, we had PE today sadly. I mean I love sports but getting picked as the last person doesn't help, they don't even want to be near me when I get dressed. I walked in, I could just feel them staring at me which was a horrible feeling. As I threw my bag onto the bench I felt my body being pressed against the wall by having one of the jockeys walk past me with their big muscly bodies. " Like that Martinez ?" one of the guys yelled and moaned after, making all the other guys laugh hysterically. I clenched my jaw but ignored them and got undressed and felt two hands grabbing my waist and felt my heart drop into my chest making it feel like it just hit the concrete, I turned myself around but before I knew my body was pressed between  the wall and the bench " LIKE THAT MARTINEZ!? " i pressed my feet on his collarbone tryinf to get him off " GET OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! " I demanded with my voice shaking. I wasn't scared of him, but the touch. The feeling of being forced into the corner made me want to throw up. I knew that feeling too well, having to go through it every day with my father after he drank too many beers at once. before the guy could go further our coach walked in and ordered him to get off because " PE is more important than punching a faggot " great, good to know.